help

Bridgeport, WV

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Does anyone know of anybody that takes care of the elderly in their home? Looking for a caregiver for my elderly Mother.
I do what r the hours and

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2013
How much an hour?
Smile

Ardsley, NY

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Check with the senior center
cntrymom

Gloucester, VA

#4 Mar 15, 2013
If the Senior Center can't help you call WV Aging Services. They may know someone if they don't have someone. They do private pay also. I don't know what they charge anymore though. I wish I could get help once a week but I do it myself.
Homemaker

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Mar 17, 2013
I am willing to help provide care for elderly/disabled in their home, full or part-time. I have worked for Central WV Aging in the past, and am able to return to work with them if necessary. I am also certified in CPR/First Aid. I live in the Frametown area.
cntrymom

Gloucester, VA

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Homemaker ~ I would be interested in talking to you about 1-2 days a month to start with. Please send me your info and rates per day/hour to... [email protected]
Homemaker

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Mar 18, 2013
alright, will send an email shortly
willwork

Richwood, WV

#8 Mar 18, 2013
help wrote:
Does anyone know of anybody that takes care of the elderly in their home? Looking for a caregiver for my elderly Mother.
I can work in the home. I have several years of experience working with elderly, disabled and children and am currently part time at wv aging. Please contact me and ill be happy to get you my resume.
1 post removed
Homemaker

Bridgeport, WV

#10 Mar 18, 2013
My e-mail is acting up and will not let me send and email, but has let me reply. [email protected] is my address, watch for it, waiting on customer service to fix this issue for me.:)
One Who Cares

Fairmont, WV

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Ladies and Genlemen: Mountain Cap of WV, Inc., Mountain State Home Health Care, Inc. Braxton County Senior Citizens as well as West Virginia Aging are the top four companies that provide well knowledge homemakers to seniors and special needs citizens here in Braxton County as well as the surrounding counties.
cntrymom

Gloucester, VA

#12 Mar 21, 2013
One Who Cares wrote:
Ladies and Genlemen: Mountain Cap of WV, Inc., Mountain State Home Health Care, Inc. Braxton County Senior Citizens as well as West Virginia Aging are the top four companies that provide well knowledge homemakers to seniors and special needs citizens here in Braxton County as well as the surrounding counties.
The insurance my mother has doesn't cover in-home health care. It is something we pay on our own for and I have been taking care of her for 2 years now on my own. I do get some help from my husband but there are things he prefers not to do. She is on a limited income also and can't pay some of the wages required through these businesses. If there is someone who needs work and I can hire them and they can help me in the process it's a win-win. I wouldn't just leave anyone here in my home to be w/ someone I loved. I appreciate the info but as i stated when insurance doesn't cover this you have to do the hiring on your own.
whatever

Georgetown, TX

#13 Mar 31, 2013
I take care of elderly in their home. CNA
nunyabiz
#14 Apr 2, 2013
i ma a ceritfied nurses aid and i could surely use the work i took care of my granpdparents and father if your looking for and honest drug free caring person reply to my post i live n sutton u wont be sorry
1 post removed
GDforlife

Fairmont, WV

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Is this through DHHR?
WV Choice Employer

Bluefield, WV

#17 Apr 22, 2013
You can get your mother in this program and a nurse will come and see and have a caregiver that comes in everyday to watch her and clean house and take care of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dont forget her 5 hr believe 3
Rite aid pharmacy (Dec '15) 5 hr Fellow workers 78
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Missy 4,200
Sp in braxton Mon Hmmmm 2
Why shop in other countys Mon Pod 1
steve prince (Aug '11) Mon VICKIE Snider 8
Andy slaughter Aug 20 Wondering 1

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance