50 People arrested in Braxton.

Posted in the Sutton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
In The Zone

Conneaut Lake, PA

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Somethings just don't change. Check this link out.

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Dozens_Arr...
Didnt keep them for long

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Almost all have been released now. Probably ratting on others........disgusting really......maybe when someone gets shot for running their mouth to the police.....then they will quit making sweetheart deals with the people who have been caught.
bratoniatorrr

Richwood, WV

#3 Feb 10, 2011
who all has been arested there are only 26 in crj for today so the others must have narked to get out
In The Zone

Conneaut Lake, PA

#4 Feb 10, 2011
WSAZ reported 30 or so arrested. I guess the State Police ran out of daylight. More arrests to come tomorrow. Go get 'em troopers!!
out of zone

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2011
did u see ivy carr and denzil patterson were out in 5 hrs and they both had 50,000.00 bond
Dr Phil

Fairmont, WV

#6 Feb 11, 2011
Take 'em all out!
Blind Eye

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Feb 12, 2011
how about craig cogar?
bitter

Bluefield, WV

#8 Feb 12, 2011
why are the major suppliers never taken out? the people the drug task force arrest have already messed their lives up by using drugs. it's like a game to make a big bust every other year and then do it all over again later.
What

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 12, 2011
They're already done with it? It does seem like they have gotten big suppliers by the trio on the paper a few weeks ago. Seems like it was a good start.
anon

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2011
no matter what the police do, you all will complain about something. they cant win in most of your eyes!
sutton visiter

Princeton, WV

#11 Feb 12, 2011
well the way i see it they get the one dealing and than they tell on the smaller person if you rat on your friends you wasn't a friend i know alot of them doing drug it none of my bussess what they do it they well soon get caught soon or later but my mouth is shut . why should we do the law job by telling on that person . i may be worng but this what I feel about it
anon

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2011
it is your job and everbody elses job to help get drugs off the street and away from our children. get involved you are your brothers keeper. if you dont want to get involved then keep your mouth shut you have no right to complain. you are either part of the problem or the solution. the people here complain and complain and do nothing. they are all cowards. its the police's job? who are they doing this for, you idiots!
any names

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2011
Does anybody out there know who all got arrested I know a few Ivy Carr and her man Kevin Burford-- Denzil Patterson-- Eddie Dennison--Clearence Bender and his wife Sandy--Charles Roby--KAthy Nunes--Joe Skidmore---JERRY Cutlip Jerry Crinner any body else
lazy ass cops

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2011
the cops around here don't do there jobs like they should erica wines been on the run for over 3 weeks now come on they can get her they r just to lazy especially when they calls of where she's at
TELL ME

Lerona, WV

#15 Feb 13, 2011
did they get mikey george and for what?
zippy do da day

Moundsville, WV

#16 Feb 13, 2011
there's alot more of them, what about that b cogar boy and his gfriend. They are always hauling drugs around. also old man riffle and some of the scum that hangs on the corners.
In The Zone

Conneaut Lake, PA

#17 Feb 20, 2011
Those arrested include: Christopher Alton, of Duck, possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance; Charles Ashley of Sutton 3 counts of delivery of a controlled substance; Josh Balcourt of Burnsville delivery of a controlled substance, conspiracy; Fred Belknap, Wilsie possession with the intent to deliver; Sherry Belknap of Frametown possession with the intent to deliver; Sandra Bender of Frametown conspiracy; Bryan Scott Blake of Glenville delivery of a controlled substance; Clarence Buck Bender of Frametown delivery of a controlled substance, conspiracy; Robbie Edward Brown of Frametown manufacturing of a controlled substance, possession wit the intent to deliver; Kevin Dale Burford of Sutton - 3 counts of delivery of a controlled substance, conspiracy; Ivy Carr, Sutton - 2 counts of possession with the intent to deliver, 3 counts of delivery of a controlled substance; Martin Craig Cogar of Sutton - 2 counts of delivery of a controlled substance; Ronald Jerry Criner, Sutton conspiracy; Jerry Lynn Cutlip, Jr. of Sutton - 3 counts of delivery of a controlled substance, conspiracy; Charles Ed Dennison of Sutton - 2 counts of delivery of a controlled substance; Joseph Dobbins, Sutton - 3 counts of failure to register as a sex offender; Russell Patrick Dillon of Sutton - 3 counts of delivery of a controlled substance; Lukas Kent Given of Sutton delivery of a controlled substance; Cristal Hanshaw of Erbacon delivery of a controlled substance; Jesse Hardy, Sutton conspiracy; Jeremy Chad Kniceley delivery of a controlled substance; Jessica Mace of Burnsville conspiracy; Robert Martin of Sutton delivery of a controlled substance, conspiracy; Travis McCray of Ireland delivery of a controlled substance; Judy McIntyre of Sutton delivery of a controlled substance, conspiracy; Gary Norris of Frametown conspiracy; Kathleen Nunes of Sutton delivery of a controlled substance; Denzil Patterson, Sutton delivery of a controlled substance; Tammy Rhodes, Sutton delivery of a controlled substance; Charles Robey, Sutton - 3 counts of delivery of a controlled substance, 3 counts of conspiracy; Brittany Robins, Gassaway 3 counts of conspiracy; Joe Skidmore Jr. of Sutton possession with the intent to deliver; Haley Stump, Sutton - delivery of a controlled substance, conspiracy; Darrell Tingler, Sutton delivery of a controlled substance. Warrants have also been issued for: Heather Bender, Deborah Brady, William Dale Freeman, Kathryn Lake, Charles Myers, Ordie Rose, Misty Sullivan, Raymond Douglas Truluck and Daniel Waller.
Those arrested were arraigned in Braxton County Magistrate Court. Bonds ranged from $5,000 to $72,000 depending on the charges
Pennywise

Sutton, WV

#18 Feb 27, 2011
The majority of those arrested were able to pay their bond and were back at home within days. The cops are not trying to clean up the place, they are simply doing a show for the citizens of the county. Those arrested are known dealers or users and they are always arrested then released. Nothing really comes of these charges. Look at how many times C. Cogar has been arrested and busted for shit, over 3 times in the past two years, and every time he is right back out, driving around, making his deals just like the week before. The cops are simply meeting quota, putting on a show, then sending them right back out to continue business. You cannot tell me that they could only come up with 2 counts in 2 years on these people. The majority conduct 2 deals within the hour! Like my mom always said, the dirty people have the life while the working class people bust their bottoms just trying to make a decent living for their families. You do know the police PAY their informants, right? Therefore, the druggies make good money selling the shit, they get our tax money to buy their groceries and pay their bills, and they get money from the police for ratting on the people they sell to. If only I were a piece of shit like those arrested, then maybe I could set on my bottom, not work, and be able to afford everything I wanted. Seriously, this is f***ed up!
Riley

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Feb 27, 2011
Maybe you should become a cop. It is what it is...it will never change. Live with it like you have been doing or actually do something about it.
In The Zone

Conneaut Lake, PA

#20 Feb 27, 2011
I lived in Braxton in the 1970's early 1980's and the drug problem then was out of control. Pot was a perferred drug then. If you had the $15 to $20 to buy it, it wasn't hard to find. A few folks at the high school either had it or they knew someone who did. I would bet money the High School is a good place to score even to this day. Until the community stands up together and unites, this problem will not go away. Youth become bored and start looking for exciting things to do. As everyone is aware that lives in Braxton, boredom is rampant. You can drive around in your car on weekends with no where to go. If your a drinking person it's somewhat easier to relieve your boredom. There's several establishments that can help. But think about it. What can the youth of Braxton have fun doing? Years ago a Drive-In that closed was the only place to go. Head out to Bee Run and sit around to do nothing. What I'm trying to say is take care of your youth and get them involved with the Church. Start community recreation centers in Sutton, Gassaway and Burnsville. Get your kids involved in Cub Scouts and Brownies. Those organizations lead into the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. You cannot go wrong with these organizations. They build character. The drugs and people who abuse will not go away but in time these scum bags will be a minority instead of the majority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for female friends to hang out with Wed I Got You 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010
Daughter came home from college has a tattoo of... (Nov '13) Mar 21 Warmonger 45
Dig up info Mar 21 Confused 2
morgan Mar 18 hott 14
becky carr (Sep '12) Mar 18 viruses 11
Who overdosed at Rowan's last night Mar 18 ohman 2

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sutton Mortgages