Becoming a new country

Posted in the Sutton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Skylar

New York, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
I herd on the news that WV and 21 other states have stared a petition to break away from the US and start there own country. What do you think about it? I for one think it would send a strong message to the government.
Voter

Smithburg, WV

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Welcome to Obamas America.I cannot believe any intelligent person voted for him.He will just need the blacks,hispanics and welfare people anyway.They voted him in.Three states,Florida,Texas and Louisiana have enough si
gnatures.The petition now has to go to Obama. Our America wil never be the same.Just heard he is going to have all guns confiscated before the end of his term.Everyone else can take us over then without a fight.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Actually, at this point, all 50 states have filed petitions for peaceful secession from the Union. I sure as hell signed it. Obama will ruin this country and I'm proud of these states fighting back! Don't f*ck with America!
really -----

Bowling Green, VA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
IF you don't like the way things are here in America then GET OUT !! Move to Canada or somewhere. You will want to come back in four years when someone else gets in the White House. Well, that is if you bigots get your way. Grow the F**K up and get over it. Stop sucking on your momma's tit and be big boys !!!
Voter

Smithburg, WV

#5 Nov 15, 2012
really ----- wrote:
IF you don't like the way things are here in America then GET OUT !! Move to Canada or somewhere. You will want to come back in four years when someone else gets in the White House. Well, that is if you bigots get your way. Grow the F**K up and get over it. Stop sucking on your momma's tit and be big boys !!!
hey stupid,you are either welfare trash,uninformed about what is going on here or you are still sucking tit.America is being taken over by these people and dumb people like you are the reason.Talk to coalminers that have lost their jobs.Look at medical bills compared to earlier,have you bought gas or groceries lately or used your food stamps for food?,it is so high we cannot afford it.If we leave ,who will support your fat ass,without our tax momey?
traitors

Summersville, WV

#6 Nov 15, 2012
you are all TRAITORS to america and should have you citizenship RENOUNCED.
Skylar

Summersville, WV

#7 Nov 15, 2012
We are not! We just don't think the government should force us to get health insurance if we don't want it or can't afford it. Also our president should not be friends with someone on the FBIs watch list. Nice character.
JesusFreak

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
This country needs God. Just plain and simple.(:
Voter

Smithburg, WV

#9 Nov 15, 2012
JesusFreak wrote:
This country needs God. Just plain and simple.(:
this is exactly why I did not vote for Obama,I believe in God ,not Muslim brotherhood,abortion,gay rights and free handouts.A true Christian could not support a President that believes in these things.
JesusFreak

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Exactly! Although I'm only high school, Im pretty intelligent. I know the only reason he won is 1) Mexicans and Cubans that "legally" crossed the border 2) Faggots 3) Unresponsable people who get pregnant and end a baby's life for their own selfish reasons. Something's gotta give. Go listen to the song Overcome by Jeremy Camp

Location hidden

#11 Nov 15, 2012
I simply do not want to participate in a government where the Constitution has become more of a guideline rather than the basis and foundation of the American principle. The government is no longer looking out for the American people, therefore the American people are looking out for themselves. We're not traitors, the government politicians are the treasonous idiots who are going to be the ruin of this once great nation. And if you stay, you can go right to hell with them.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Furthermore, no one is actually going to be seceding. This is more of a symbolic protest that no one in their right mind would support Obama.
JesusFreak

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2012
This nation is done guys. One of my very good friends is a foreign exchange student from Germany. Well, we are in big trouble. America is uneducated, lazy, and pompous. Our national debt goes up by 13,000 dollars a second. You realize Obama spent 600,000,000 on campaigning to Romney's 300,000,000. There are people going hungry while this money is being wasted. Something's gotta change. It's breaking my heart.
traitors

Summersville, WV

#14 Nov 16, 2012
you value your ideals more than your country. you're more loyal to your party than your country. you are traitors.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 16, 2012
traitors wrote:
you value your ideals more than your country. you're more loyal to your party than your country. you are traitors.
No, this has become a very un-American country. It has strayed from the Christian principles that it was built on. We can't save it, so why go down with it? I'm sick of paying taxes so that lazy people can have a handout. That's all it is anymore. Handouts to people who won't work or come into this country illegally. Obama has done his best to take down the greatest nation in the world. Obama's America is a disgrace.
Voter

Smithburg, WV

#16 Nov 16, 2012
traitors wrote:
You are surely not as dumb as you act.Our Country is Obama Country now,muslin brotherhood,not Christians.Do you see Gassaway Baptist Church or any other large Christian church being allowed to stop traffic to pray in the streets the way Muslims are allowed to do in New York,EVERY DAY!!!What about Israel now,look what is happening,is Obama doing anything to support them?NO!!!!You need to be informed about what is happening.Get your head out of your hine and be INFORMED.
same-old-same-ol d

Bowling Green, VA

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text> hey stupid,you are either welfare trash,uninformed about what is going on here or you are still sucking tit.America is being taken over by these people and dumb people like you are the reason.Talk to coalminers that have lost their jobs.Look at medical bills compared to earlier,have you bought gas or groceries lately or used your food stamps for food?,it is so high we cannot afford it.If we leave ,who will support your fat ass,without our tax momey?
For one I am not stupid. I definitely know what is going on here. I have a brother who works in the mines. I also know about medical bills as I get plenty of them for our family. I buy groceries and gas too w/o a food stamp card. Don't need your tax money either. I for one didn't like Romney either as he was planning on taking away a lot of rights. Just have to try to live w/ the peoples choice and make the best of it. Maybe if you learned to cook instead of buying food made from boxed items you could eat what you wanted. Maybe it's time you learned you don't always get what you want.
JesusFreak

United States

#18 Nov 16, 2012
same-old-same-old wrote:
<quoted text>
For one I am not stupid. I definitely know what is going on here. I have a brother who works in the mines. I also know about medical bills as I get plenty of them for our family. I buy groceries and gas too w/o a food stamp card. Don't need your tax money either. I for one didn't like Romney either as he was planning on taking away a lot of rights. Just have to try to live w/ the peoples choice and make the best of it. Maybe if you learned to cook instead of buying food made from boxed items you could eat what you wanted. Maybe it's time you learned you don't always get what you want.
By "rights", you mean gay rights, abortion, and immigration?
JesusFreak

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are surely not as dumb as you act.Our Country is Obama Country now,muslin brotherhood,not Christians.Do you see Gassaway Baptist Church or any other large Christian church being allowed to stop traffic to pray in the streets the way Muslims are allowed to do in New York,EVERY DAY!!!What about Israel now,look what is happening,is Obama doing anything to support them?NO!!!!You need to be informed
about what is happening.Get your head out of your hine and be INFORMED.
GBC is great bro!(: You should come!(:
same-old-same-ol d

Bowling Green, VA

#20 Nov 17, 2012
JesusFreak wrote:
<quoted text>
By "rights", you mean gay rights, abortion, and immigration?
YES !!! I do mean abortion ! I would not want my daughter having to carry a child of rape !! I would also want her to have this right if her life was in danger from a pregnancy or the child was already suffering in the womb. Why should a women let ANY person tell her what should and shouldn't be able to do w/ her own body. I wouldn't want any female to have to go through the process of carrying a child of rape or incest !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
c@d used tires/ billy sartin 9 hr Sutton expert 2
phone number -Dave Jarrell Dec 17 sick of you scumbags 8
exterminators in braxton (Dec '13) Dec 16 bugged 7
McDonalds in Flatwoods (Nov '10) Dec 14 Moelyn marrie 63
Hunt club Dec 12 I hunt 1
Dalton brown Dec 11 anon 5
flatwoods dhhr (Nov '13) Dec 9 Dont listen to ru... 25
Sutton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web