Chris Lamb in the pokie
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Somebody that know

Hillsboro, WV

#41 Aug 17, 2011
NO im Not fishing for information because im really close person with Amy and Chris and I KNOW for a fact they was together the whole time on Saturday so u can quit ur Lying on them fishy wishy.And by the way I'm not full of sh!t because I know the truth and I'm getting sick and tired of u guys bothering them so just leave them alone and let them move on and be happy
got some

Millstone, WV

#42 Aug 17, 2011
Somebody that know wrote:
NO im Not fishing for information because im really close person with Amy and Chris and I KNOW for a fact they was together the whole time on Saturday so u can quit ur Lying on them fishy wishy.And by the way I'm not full of sh!t because I know the truth and I'm getting sick and tired of u guys bothering them so just leave them alone and let them move on and be happy
How can Amy be happy with Chris cheating on her all the time? Did he take you to bed too?
somebody that know

United States

#43 Aug 18, 2011
No dumbass I'm a family member
gotta do it

Worthington, WV

#44 Aug 30, 2011
I'm going to the Bureau for Child Support Enforcement on Chris tomorrow. He is behind on his child support and Christina needs a few things. Sorry but it has to be done.
Night life

Summersville, WV

#45 Aug 30, 2011
Who really cares all this site does is mess with people's life's. And Amy is right it is none of your business why he went to jail even if it is public information. Sometimes family's like to keep things private.
person from burnsville

Jacksonburg, WV

#46 Sep 11, 2011
I am in love with Chris myself but I also know that Amy is not ready to give up on him...YUCK just kidding! He is a nasty greasy headed jerk!!! Chris would you please take a shower and wash your hair every once in a while. I'll buy you some soap and shampoo being you can't afford it knowing you spend all of your money on beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Ronnie Goode 4,309
overpiced sutton laundry 3 hr Cock Rocket 55
slutofsutton (Jul '11) Thu brother 24
Christopher R. Freeman Thu AceofSpades 11
Daughter came home from college has a tattoo of... (Nov '13) Thu Tom 73
Kenny King Snitch Wed john 2
Druggies (Mar '15) Dec 12 NoDummyHere 7

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance