CASH reward for info. on stolen pistol

CASH reward for info. on stolen pistol

Posted in the Sutton Forum

pipeliner

Wooster, OH

#1 Oct 21, 2011
Casey Toler stole a Ruger super redhawk. 454 casull/45long serial #55261740 i was told that she traded it for drugs, if anyone has it or knows where it is the cops will not be involved. Just want it back I will even pay whatever u have in it..
3 posts removed
pipeliner

New York, NY

#5 Nov 4, 2012
There is a $500 reward for the return of this gun..
Lol lol

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
She's famous for stealing guns . Check the burnsville pawn shop and or any in 20 mile radius . She's a drug addict and carries disease . I wouldn't be banging her , but sadly I think you already did. I can't believe that strung out whore is stealing from men , who are idiots , obviously .
call the cops

Fairmont, WV

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Call the police!!!! If you have not called the police you are creating other victims. I know this type, they steal from everyone to support their drug addictions and most of the people they steal from are family/friends who dont want to call the police and alls it does is enables this person to keep on stealing from other people. You have a duty! file charges and follow them all the way through, you may end up saving this persons life!
Not the same Casey Toler

Morgantown, WV

#8 Nov 12, 2012
I just wanted to let everyone know that my name is now Casey Toler, but I am NOT the same Casey Toler this post is about. I am Casey Posey-Toler. The other one was Casey Cottrill. She is living in Summersville with Kevin Stover now, for anyone who needs to find her :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wat about that 'White girl 11 hr Citizen 3
Who has the biggest one in Braxton? (May '13) 15 hr Citizen 7
Drugs carried in regional jail 15 hr Citizen 2
Good work Trooper Jones 15 hr Citizen 1
Keeners ridge methodist church 16 hr Money 1
Cleaver westfall ir a punk 16 hr Money 8
Vote for stump 17 hr Whir 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sutton Mortgages