Upset in Sutton

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2011
Today was Flag Day....Where was the Town's Flags??? They could have left them up til the 4th of July...Guess they were too busy making sure all the Election Signs were up......
wes

Berkeley Springs, WV

#2 Jun 14, 2011
JL WAS BUSY campaigning
election day results

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2011
wes wrote:
JL WAS BUSY campaigning
Successfully, it seems. The people have spoken.
vvvv

Berkeley Springs, WV

#4 Jun 15, 2011
election day results wrote:
<quoted text>
Successfully, it seems. The people have spoken.
yes your right ! very succesfully..........winning now the hard part did the people pick right -did they elect a power hungry king or a benevelant leader? time will tell
mike

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2011
wes wrote:
JL WAS BUSY campaigning
Correction - JL was busy winning!!!
mike

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2011
vvvv wrote:
<quoted text> yes your right ! very succesfully..........winning now the hard part did the people pick right -did they elect a power hungry king or a benevelant leader? time will tell
You speak of benevelance- just after trying to label JL a druggie, wifebeating, loser. Why put it all on the mayor. Why don't all of you show up at a council meeting and offer to help with the towns problems? Not likely, I'm sure.
vvvv

Berkeley Springs, WV

#7 Jun 15, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Correction - JL was busy winning!!!
yes busy campainging and winning while Doug Smailes was busy fixing a leaky pool so the community could go swimming
Ha u812 HA

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jun 15, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak of benevelance- just after trying to label JL a druggie, wifebeating, loser. Why put it all on the mayor. Why don't all of you show up at a council meeting and offer to help with the towns problems? Not likely, I'm sure.
A Druggie YES!!
fake jake

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jun 16, 2011
he is a naughty boy . Photo's to be released.
Ginny

Morgantown, WV

#10 Jul 18, 2011
fake jake wrote:
he is a naughty boy . Photo's to be released.
PLease rush the pictures, we're waitting
patriot

Clarksburg, WV

#11 Jan 9, 2013
local residents need to involve themselves with the direction of town, and make some suggestions. We need a mayor and council people to support the businesses, our fire dept, and local cummunity without getting power hungry. we need a mayor that is free of drugs, has morals, and can bring this community together. We need council members that can think for themselves and not be threntened by anyone.we need a town that can be accountable and have records to show. we need you people, we need to clean up the streets of drug trafficing, prostitution, and infrastructure. can you come to the town meeting and speak your peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
custard stand 18 hr JST 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378
can I get pregnant using frog embros (Oct '10) Fri Kelli 49
photographer (Aug '15) Fri crazinessinwv 13
whitney king? (Feb '12) Fri Carey Coffman 8
Mrs. Beam owner of Sutton Floral Jul 22 Shannon_runion 5
CVS girl Jul 19 JST 12

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance