John Stump for Braxton County Sheriff
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WWvvaa

Cairo, WV

#45 Feb 15, 2012
You people should not put Keener down just because you want Stump.Keener is a decent man and does do his job.Cindy P.,He does testify if needed.You know you are lying when you say he shows up in the middle of the day drunk.At least know what you are talking about and for Gods sake ,TELL THE DAMN TRUTH!!!Seems that would be a chore for you.Keeners are all good working people.The jobs they have ,they earned.Most people in this county are too lazy to work at anything.Go Keeners!!!
1 post removed
loder

Nitro, WV

#47 Feb 24, 2012
Being popular and personable doesn't necessarily make a good sheriff, governor, president, or anything else. I wish more people would actually read up and look into these candidates....not saying anything bad about either one but do your homework people. Probably doesn't matter anyway, you can't get more than 2 people to work together in Braxton Co to actually accomplish anything and improve the quality of life. Outlet stores and restaurants are nice but unless we get some new blood in the mix, nothing will ever change, at least not for the better.
HeyHey

Cairo, WV

#48 Feb 24, 2012
Carpenter wins,Stump is top deputy.Stump wins,Carpenter is top deputy.They are good friends and cronies.If you vote for one of them you still get both.
ridge runner

Bridgeport, WV

#49 Feb 25, 2012
Well we certainly can't afford to elect Carpenter, he will steal the county blind and since he has lost his confidence with the people, he will use his powers to get even. If he and Stump are in cahoots we cannot have Stump in there. The only thing we can do is relect Keener, the logical choice for the people.
Good Point

Morgantown, WV

#50 Feb 25, 2012
Obviously the last few comments have been made by the Keener family. The Fact is George Keener has never made an arrest and yet has been arrested. He is a nice person but has absolutely no clue how to do his job. He is without a doubt incompitent as the sheriff. By the way yes I do want John Stump to win for sheriff he is the only person on the ballot who has been through the police academy and is a certified law enforcement officer. John has no ties to Howard Carpenter and definatly will not hire him if elected. Nice try keener family.
HeyHey

Cairo, WV

#51 Feb 25, 2012
Sorry Good Point,I certainly am not one of the Keeners family.Just smarter than the people that think Carpenter and Stump are not cronies.They are for sure.
ridge runner

Moatsville, WV

#52 Feb 26, 2012
And I am NOT a member of the Keener family but I am intelligent enough to know the difference between George Keener and Carpenter and Stump. If we change sheriffs then we want to better our county NOT make it worse by electing Carpenter or Stump.
jerry l

United States

#53 Feb 26, 2012
John as always you have my vote. Good luck i hope to see you in that office soon
Obvious

United States

#54 Mar 9, 2012
Hello people look at the signs for George. They are in all of the people's yards that are either druggies, on home confinement, or their felons. The sheriff is a crook and his own deputies want John stump to be elected sheriff. It should say something when his deputies don't even think he competent to run the department. Just ask any of the deputies or even the state police and they will say the same. I'm friends with all of them and they say vote for John stump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr mzrevenge 1,385
What are they building beside Shoneys Thu mary 7
CVS girl Jul 27 Truth 19
Gangbang Party July 22, 2016 Jul 27 12footer 2
can I get pregnant using frog embros (Oct '10) Jul 22 Kelli 49
photographer (Aug '15) Jul 22 crazinessinwv 13
whitney king? (Feb '12) Jul 22 Carey Coffman 8

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance