Sue

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2011
didnt run to far i seen her in sutton today
just as trashy as ever
Zap

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jun 6, 2011
Sutton would be the place for an idiot to run. They dont do much to those people..whether you do drugs or kill someone. But thankfully the nasty lil skank didnt kill anyone..she just beat him up.
Just wonderin

Richlands, VA

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Zap wrote:
Sutton would be the place for an idiot to run. They dont do much to those people..whether you do drugs or kill someone. But thankfully the nasty lil skank didnt kill anyone..she just beat him up.
Who wuz the the guy thy she beat up?
Just wonderin

Richlands, VA

#5 Jun 7, 2011
Who wuz the guy thy she beat up?
Just wonderin

Richlands, VA

#6 Jun 7, 2011
Who wuz the guy tht she beat up?
not

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2011
she just went to jail around 9.00 pm tonight
yeah

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2011
It was her baby's dad & she got the baby takin away from her. The nasty bitch is already out of jail. She's rattin on someone.
cleveland

Ogden, AR

#9 Jun 21, 2011
nasty bitch tried to take my man. brought him doen from cleveland she came to my friends house and tried to give him a lap dance. bitch has no teeth. didnt get him been 4 years 2 kids later and we still together hahahahahahahahahaha
tramp on the run

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Stop making fun of me and my teeth.I am good at pleasing men.We are all here for a reason, mine is fun.
wv bitch

Normantown, WV

#11 Aug 4, 2011
yeah and killing people like u did danny george, if it wasn't for you loosing aliyah he would still be alive today
lisa

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Feb 29, 2012
wow i feel really important a discussion on me!!! dont even start talking about danny george (rip) i wasnt around when he passed i was n huntington so know ur facts before u speak!!! im out of jail gt a problem come to me
whatever

Ogden, AR

#13 Feb 29, 2012
nasty
1 post removed
lisa

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 4, 2012
this is all so funny listen u got anything to say to me im at the drc in summerville 9-4 i can meet u anywhere anytime !!!!!!!! i love to fight so bring it on back that mouth up!!!!! dont b scared in put a fake name!!!
Nice

Lubbock, TX

#16 Mar 15, 2012
Saw your pic on fb, very very hot! Keep it up Lisa! And way to stand up for urself!
ill bill

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Mar 15, 2012
ill show ne 1 from braxton how to get to the drc in summersville.
frisky

Fairmont, WV

#18 Mar 15, 2012
id like to do her if she had a cell # lol
one who knows

Princeton, WV

#19 Mar 25, 2012
Nice wrote:
Saw your pic on fb, very very hot! Keep it up Lisa! And way to stand up for urself!
Oh yeah Lisa u go girl! WTF? U r a chicken s*** I was in jail with u and u pc'd urrself so that u couldn't get ur ass whooped so go on Lisa keep being a bada** on the computer u skanky whore i live in the cowen area too so i know all about u and ur family
Sam

Clarksburg, WV

#20 Mar 25, 2012
Thought her man was Gary Cutlip?
watcher

United States

#21 Mar 25, 2012
you are the lowest level of trash in existence among man kind. not only are you a narc and a thief your a poor excuse for a human. even when people try to be nice to you because they fell sorry for you you f*** them over. you still what is most important to them. i really fell sorry for your kids i hope whoever has them doesnt tell them were they came from. as far as you being a bada** i know you well you couldnt whip your way out of a wet paper bag.and you can keep your disease ridden blood to your nasty self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Sundog512 1,542
Bee Run Beach Aug 26 JST 1
Laura Tanner (Mar '13) Aug 25 yummybum 16
Adam Tanner is a murder?? (Aug '10) Aug 24 Clet 26
robbie brown Aug 24 Joes 2
Tyler Shafer having a baby????? Aug 15 honey 1
Wheres maggie gibson? Aug 14 Creeker 2

Sutton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance