Toxic mine could be converted into park

Toxic mine could be converted into park

There are 2 comments on the RecordNET story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Toxic mine could be converted into park. In it, RecordNET reports that:

State and local officials are inviting public comments on a plan to clean up a toxic mine site in Sutter Creek and convert it to a park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordNET.

Not Good

San Jose, CA

#1 Mar 3, 2013
I always wanted kids with two heads and six arms.
Guttercreek

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2015
Actually here's a better idea, let's locate the Sutter Creek Police Dept. to that site instead and if we're all lucky enough a large sink hole will engulf the the whole lot of them asshole who have nothing better to do then be corrupt lil pieces of s$&t who can all go get f$&#@$d for all I care. Just a thought...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutter Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kit Carson Mountain Men step back into Californ... Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News Body Found on Electrical Lines in Lockeford Apr 18 mike 1
News Police: Mass murderer John Linley Frazier hange... (Aug '09) Mar '16 RobotBabs 57
Got Spanish? Jan '16 Profe Nora 1
homeless in lockeford (May '15) Jan '16 bones 3
News New Book Debunks Claim that Atheists are Smarte... (Oct '15) Jan '16 thetruth 94
News Mystery Buyer Spends Small Fortune on Cat Painting Dec '15 Spotted Girl 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sutter Creek Mortgages