Shingle Springs 2-year-old found slai...

Shingle Springs 2-year-old found slain; dad held in ax rampage

There are 1 comment on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Shingle Springs 2-year-old found slain; dad held in ax rampage. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

“How can somebody do that to a 2-year-old?”

Published 12:00 am PDT Sunday, March 16, 2008 Story appeared in MAIN NEWS section, Page A1 Authorities suspect a Shingle Springs man went on a deadly rampage Saturday, attacking his girlfriend with an ax, then ... via Sacramento Bee Newspaper

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Somersworth, NH

#1 Mar 17, 2008
We all need to wake up. We are all angry, but we need to vocus that anger on helping change things like this from happening. Keep eyes open. Don't be afraid to interfer if you think something as child abuse, spousal abuse or anykind of abuse is happening. It doesn't always take too. There is alot of people with bulit up agree that are really to blow, and take it out on the ones they once cared about. See the signs. ACT on them and help that one before it to late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutter Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Butte Fire Day Three: Evacuations Remain Sep 17 Darlene Miller 2
homeless in lockeford Sep 14 marcy 2
News Another search planned for missing Stockton man... (Dec '12) Sep 9 misdahmeanah 2
News Honor Farm escapee re-arrested in Stockton Upda... Sep 9 misdahmeanah 1
News Life with parole means life (Aug '08) Jul '15 Girl missing her mom 10
News Toxic mine could be converted into park (Mar '13) Jun '15 Guttercreek 2
Poll SUSTAINABLE JOBS/Business creation in Agricultu... May '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sutter Creek Mortgages