Four injured in head-on

Four injured in head-on

There are 4 comments on the Amador Ledger-Dispatch story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Four injured in head-on. In it, Amador Ledger-Dispatch reports that:

A head-on collision in Sutter Creek sent four people to hospitals early Wednesday afternoon, including one person with major injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amador Ledger-Dispatch.

stacy ingersoll

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2007
My mother in law is the woman who was airlifted to mercy san juan. We just got back from visiting her and its a grave situation. For my husbands sake, and the rest of her family who loves her, I hope she pulls through this.
stacy ingersoll

Union City, CA

#2 Dec 31, 2007
my mother in law as of today, the 31st of december is near death. Her children and family are deciding whether to take her off life support since she isnt improving. She needs all your prayers now. Her name is diane.
stacy ingersoll

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2008
My mother in law Diane Berndt passed away last night at Kindred Folsom hospital, at 830 pm. She was hospitalized on oct 31st due to being hit head on during a traffic collision. The traumatic injuries she sufferend due to that collision is what ultimately caused her to die last night. There will be charges against the 61 yr old female driver of the car who caused this accident and my mother in laws death. She is survived by her husband ED. who was in the car with her at the time, her children, my husband tim, her son jeff and daughters susan and lori. She also leaves behind her mother mary, her brother paul, and sister jeanine.
Sherri Danelson

Fairfield, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2008
It was a horrible accident and everyone has suffered but we all need to be carefull what we say...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutter Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Book Debunks Claim that Atheists are Smarte... (Oct '15) Jun '16 Thinking 108
News Kit Carson Mountain Men step back into Californ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Body Found on Electrical Lines in Lockeford Apr '16 mike 1
News Police: Mass murderer John Linley Frazier hange... (Aug '09) Mar '16 RobotBabs 57
Got Spanish? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Profe Nora 1
homeless in lockeford (May '15) Jan '16 bones 3
News Mystery Buyer Spends Small Fortune on Cat Painting (Nov '15) Dec '15 Spotted Girl 10

Sutter Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sutter Creek Mortgages