Review: Quick Smog Yuba City

Review: Quick Smog Yuba City

Posted in the Sutter Forum

Mark

Olivehurst, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Highly recommend this place. In fact this is the place I'm telling all my friends to go to.

Sent an email to the owner on a Sunday for pricing. Quick response within 24 hours. Great pricing.

Called about a week later. Allowed me to request what time I'd like to come in. 45 minutes after the call I drove up and there he was waiting. Very polite. Very professional. Got right on it. Very thorough. Clean, neat office to wait in. Maybe a total of 20 minutes in and out. I can't stress enough how polite both he and the female who handled payment were. The focus was definitely on the customer.

I grew up in this county. I've been to several shops for smog certification. I've either had to set an appointment days in advance or sit for hours waiting after I arrived. A few places have even gouged on the pricing. Quicksmog lives up to it's name and applies a great price.
Bill Ollar

United States

#2 May 20, 2013
Quick!!! And easy. I had one week to go and my wife said TODAY. I knew it was going to be a pain, but no! It was easy and fast. THANK YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Subway Thu xxxx 3
News Donald Trump pi atas at hit for Watsonville maker Wed I am sorry 1
Obama Nation (Jul '12) Aug 21 xxxx 671
News County behavioral health budget cuts mean loss ... (Jun '08) Aug 13 deltawave 7
News Mosquito fogging planned Tuesday night on south... Jul '15 Here Is One 1
News Gang problem lurks in Live Oak: Graffiti war la... (Mar '08) Jul '15 Crooknstormy 166
News Butte's most wanted for July 25 (Jul '08) Jul '15 Anonimous 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sutter Mortgages