Review: Quick Smog Yuba City

Posted in the Sutter Forum

Mark

Olivehurst, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Highly recommend this place. In fact this is the place I'm telling all my friends to go to.

Sent an email to the owner on a Sunday for pricing. Quick response within 24 hours. Great pricing.

Called about a week later. Allowed me to request what time I'd like to come in. 45 minutes after the call I drove up and there he was waiting. Very polite. Very professional. Got right on it. Very thorough. Clean, neat office to wait in. Maybe a total of 20 minutes in and out. I can't stress enough how polite both he and the female who handled payment were. The focus was definitely on the customer.

I grew up in this county. I've been to several shops for smog certification. I've either had to set an appointment days in advance or sit for hours waiting after I arrived. A few places have even gouged on the pricing. Quicksmog lives up to it's name and applies a great price.
Bill Ollar

United States

#2 May 20, 2013
Quick!!! And easy. I had one week to go and my wife said TODAY. I knew it was going to be a pain, but no! It was easy and fast. THANK YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sutter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letters, Oct. 22, 2014: Sherman is wrong for Sa... 12 hr John Colby 9
Please help find Jen's family Oct 21 Kmahoneybsw 1
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
Obama Nation (Jul '12) Oct 12 xxxx 634
Police: Man wearing clown mask intentionally ra... Oct 5 DBS 5
Santa Cruz council OKs water rate hike Sep '14 mason mange 1
Review: E & H Hobby Enterprises (Oct '12) Sep '14 Brad Diaz 2
Sutter Dating
Find my Match

Sutter Jobs