Sheriff Steve Warren
Concerned Citizen

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#1 Apr 23, 2006
Hello I am a concerned citizen here in Lassen County who wishes to remain anonymous for now. I spoke with a relative of Sheriff Steve Warren. The relative who (for now) wishes to remain anonymous said Steve Warren was a Chico Police Officer from the early 1980’s to the late 1980’s. The relative told me that Steve was fired from the Chico Police Department for sexual misconduct while on duty. Steve was investigated several times by Chico PD for sexual misconduct and the last time they fired him. I was told that Steve was unable to get a job in any Law Enforcement position except Lassen County.

Being the skeptic that I am I needed more proof so I called a good friend of mine who is a Chico Police Officer who also (for now) wishes to remain anonymous. I asked him if he could ask around to some of the veteran Officers who been there a while. He called me back several days ago and told me one of the Officers that he spoke with told him that Steve Warren was fired from the Chico Police Department. My friend told me that this Officer knew Steve first hand and said that Steve would let girls go without a ticket if they had sexual relations with him. He also told me that Steve’s last investigation was for forcing a girl to have sexual relations with him.

I spoke with a friend of mine who is a Deputy Sheriff here in Lassen County and told him what I found out about Steve. He laughed and told me that it all makes sense to him now because another citizen of Lassen County approached him and wanted to go public with what he saw last September 2005. This citizen supposedly saw Sheriff Steve Warren in uniform having sexual relations in a local park with a female who appeared to be a teenager or in high school. This Deputy told the Lassen County Under Sheriff Sillas Bollinger what the citizen told him. Under Sheriff Sillas Bollinger got really mad at him and said,“Fuck.” I was told that there is no investigation being done on Steve for the allegations against him. If anyone in the Sheriff’s Department had those allegations against them they would definitely have an internal affair investigation done on them immediately. I don’t believe this is fair that Steve can break Department policy and the Law and walk away without any repercussion because he is the Sheriff.

Keep in mind Steve is married and has several kids during all of these events. I can not believe a man with a background as bad as Steve’s can now be the Sheriff of Lassen County. I am going to do everything I can to get to the bottom of this. I don’t want to live in a small community where there is a Sheriff that is corrupt as Steve. I am actually scared for my self and my family knowing this information.

Thanks,

Concerned Citizen
Dear Concerned Citizen

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

#2 May 9, 2006
Well I guess all I can say is people shouldn't throw stones that live in glass houses! Annonomous my ass! Be a man or woman and stand up for what you believe and have proof of the things you say and put peoples names to it!
Concerned Relative and Very much a supporter for Steve Warren for Sheriff!
Not into poor politics

Medford, OR

#3 May 11, 2006
Benny Benny Benny if you think this is a good idea so that you can be sherriff you are nuts- the people of Lassen County dont need someone who slanders people-- try to win with a clean campgain if you're man enough-give up the names of your so called anonymus informants--I'm fed up with dirty politics-
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Hello I am a concerned citizen here in Lassen County who wishes to remain anonymous for now. I spoke with a relative of Sheriff Steve Warren. The relative who (for now) wishes to remain anonymous said Steve Warren was a Chico Police Officer from the early 1980’s to the late 1980’s. The relative told me that Steve was fired from the Chico Police Department for sexual misconduct while on duty. Steve was investigated several times by Chico PD for sexual misconduct and the last time they fired him. I was told that Steve was unable to get a job in any Law Enforcement position except Lassen County.
Being the skeptic that I am I needed more proof so I called a good friend of mine who is a Chico Police Officer who also (for now) wishes to remain anonymous. I asked him if he could ask around to some of the veteran Officers who been there a while. He called me back several days ago and told me one of the Officers that he spoke with told him that Steve Warren was fired from the Chico Police Department. My friend told me that this Officer knew Steve first hand and said that Steve would let girls go without a ticket if they had sexual relations with him. He also told me that Steve’s last investigation was for forcing a girl to have sexual relations with him.
I spoke with a friend of mine who is a Deputy Sheriff here in Lassen County and told him what I found out about Steve. He laughed and told me that it all makes sense to him now because another citizen of Lassen County approached him and wanted to go public with what he saw last September 2005. This citizen supposedly saw Sheriff Steve Warren in uniform having sexual relations in a local park with a female who appeared to be a teenager or in high school. This Deputy told the Lassen County Under Sheriff Sillas Bollinger what the citizen told him. Under Sheriff Sillas Bollinger got really mad at him and said,“Fuck.” I was told that there is no investigation being done on Steve for the allegations against him. If anyone in the Sheriff’s Department had those allegations against them they would definitely have an internal affair investigation done on them immediately. I don’t believe this is fair that Steve can break Department policy and the Law and walk away without any repercussion because he is the Sheriff.
Keep in mind Steve is married and has several kids during all of these events. I can not believe a man with a background as bad as Steve’s can now be the Sheriff of Lassen County. I am going to do everything I can to get to the bottom of this. I don’t want to live in a small community where there is a Sheriff that is corrupt as Steve. I am actually scared for my self and my family knowing this information.
Thanks,
Concerned Citizen
kathy

Fort Collins, CO

#4 May 16, 2006
Not into poor politics wrote:
Benny Benny Benny if you think this is a good idea so that you can be sherriff you are nuts- the people of Lassen County dont need someone who slanders people-- try to win with a clean campgain if you're man enough-give up the names of your so called anonymus informants--I'm fed up with dirty politics-<quoted text>
why don't you learn to spell (Sheriff) and print your name and where you get your info. Mr. Warren my stoop to slander but I know that Mr. Wallace does not do that kind of thing, thats what makes him the better man and why people respect him.
liestopper

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 May 17, 2006
kathy wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you learn to spell (Sheriff) and print your name and where you get your info. Mr. Warren my stoop to slander but I know that Mr. Wallace does not do that kind of thing, thats what makes him the better man and why people respect him.
WOW.. slap in the face on spelling "Sheriff" WRONG but yet you ALSO HAVE SPELLING ERRORS. "Mr. Warren MY stoop" guess you ment MAY STOOP!! Guess you should read your post a little better if you are going to bash others for the same thing. and as far as RESPECT. WOW reality check please. You have no idea those who respect him are those who are either one family, or two the ones we need to put behind bars. Guess you really don't KNOW Benny at all do you. So sad...
kathy

Fort Collins, CO

#7 May 18, 2006
You had better have a reality check on who should be behind bars. Maybe some of the ones who pretend to uphold the law, but they are really abusing their position to do things that are not right. I know who in the dept. does these things and gets away with it, and the sheriff knows about it. I come from within, so don't tell me who should be respected and who never should have been in a position of authority. Talk to some of the people from lassen co. and see how the sheriff dept. treats them. They are sick of the good ol boy system, you might like it, maybe you are part of it. Sooooooooooooo sad for you. No Integrity, you, and the sheriffs dept.
kathy

Fort Collins, CO

#8 May 19, 2006
this is to flanneljacket, since you work for steve warren, you would be biased, I have emailed the wallace web and received an answer, their party has nothing to do with a smear campaign against steve warren, they have no control over other websites, they said the only web they endorse is the bennywallaceforsheriff.com . if people are so concerned about smearing people why don't those who are worried about the smear campaign ask the candidates what they really want to know instead of assuming that this or that person is doing something. I have friend within the warren camp at the lassen co. sheriffs dept. and alot of the smear is coming from within not from wallace. Mr. from what I understand this is a tactic that they are using trying to discredit the wallace campaign. Remember this is politics and anything goes, it seems it is okay for it to go from the warren camp.
Warren ought to look on the homefront and find out what his people really think about him. Go to the source not the hearsay. From what I read Mr. Warren couldn't exactly answer the question about Chico when asked.
susanville citizen

United States

#9 Jun 6, 2006
Yes I agree.. and we all know who has posted most of this crap. MS SPENCER, do you not have better things to do then stir the pot. You seem to be SO UNHAPPY with, the judges, law enforcement, businesses, utility companies,etc.. WHY DON'T you just MOVE, Humbolt County sounds like a great place for you to move..HINT HINT.. We really don't need nasty horrible liers like you in Lassen County, no this county is not perfect but you know is there a place in this world were it is.. I think you need a job or great meds to mellow you out. Hope you find something that makes you happy so you can leave others alone.
susanville citizen

United States

#10 Jun 6, 2006
Do you seriously think that someone that is FOR Steve for Sheriff would post this crap online. Please! Common sense people! Well we are down to the countdown and we will see what the PEOPLE think about the election. As far as the Wallace's stating they have nothing to do with the slander online, well I disagree but you would have to know the people envolved. Which canidate goes public on the radio etc to bash the other person running for the position, instead of telling US WHY he is a better canidate for the position, and giving his experience and what he wants to do and how, he bashes Sheriff Warren. It is just awful, I sure don't want someone that feels he has to hurt and make others look bad to get ahead. Some leader that would be.. God help us!!!
Enough is enough

Chico, CA

#11 Jul 26, 2007
Sheriffs Dept. corrupt?Wake up people,the whole dept. is corrupt.From the top to the bottom and sideways.Probation is a joke,you have deputies that are on physch meds.Deputies that are drunks,womanizers,liars,pot heads.Attorneys that are corrupt,racist,bigots,good ol boys.Attorneys involved in wife swapping(you know who im talking about little guy.)If your going to point the finger go back some years and start where it was taught.Look around people a county where minorities are hired just to fill their quota,not taken seriously as co-workers.And definitely not put in any position of authority.Racial remarks are made daily by deputies and court staff.Jail staff are promoted according to who they sleep with(male or female).Inmates and staff are identified by their race not their names.Its who you know; is the only way you will ever get promoted.Wake up Susanville the whole county is corupt including the local city cops also.City officers having sex with under aged girls from the high school.DRINKING ON DUTY,getting high.Change your name,LOSERVILLE its more fitting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Susanville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TOM HENNESSY: Time to let prisoner, a WWII POW,... (Sep '09) Feb '17 Raceangel24 102
UCLA Racist Professor Jonathan Zasloff Jan '17 Taylor 1
News Riot involving 100 prisoners rocks California p... Dec '16 Birds Landing Bob 5
Susanville Ca Prison Hole Nov '16 Anonymous 1
News Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Oct '16 carby 112
Ann Louise Cupcakes (Sep '16) Sep '16 Curious 1
News Victims of apparent triple homicide identified (Jul '08) Aug '16 Itzmealwayz 52

Susanville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Susanville Mortgages