Does Arizona Traditions Have a Good HOA?

Does Arizona Traditions Have a Good HOA?

Created by Surprise on Dec 29, 2008

54 votes

Click on an option to vote

No, Rossmar & Graham is bad

No, HOA leaders are bad

Yes, they do what we pay for

suzi

Chandler, AZ

#1 Feb 7, 2009
Rossmar & Graham HOA Management Co is corrupt....they harass and are fine-happy against the people they are supposed to represent. And yes, they've changed their billing address and terms once again.....so anyone who used Bill Pay will send their payment into cyberspace and then be fined. They make money on fine collections so they make sure they create ways to drum up fines and fees, such as wanting to screw up your billing.
resident

Chandler, AZ

#2 Feb 8, 2009
To any HOA looking for a management company...run from R & G...they will take you over and spit out the residents.
informed

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Apr 1, 2009
Just so you know, it is not Rossmar Graham that makes money on fines, it is your association. While I am not a supporter of Rossmar, I also know that these fines and rules are set by the board and any collected are added to the association bank accounts.
Ray

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Apr 3, 2009
Rossmar & Graham makes money on ts vendors, no kickbacks no job. I had maintenance contracts with them and received a 30 day notice of termination. That is cool , but then they wouldn't pay me the remaining balance for that month.
Larry Carter

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 6, 2009
I am a new resident of Rancho Mirage. I have lived there a total of 10 days and I have already received in the mail my first violation notice this past Saturday for "weeds". Now I want the neighborhood to look nice and be presentable like anybody else but these "weeds" are popping up like crazy since it is spring. To me the few new weeds in my front yard did not warrant a Violation Notice. If this is any indication of what is to come from living here...whoa.... I never thought much about the HOA/Mgmt co. but now that I have my first notice I am on a mission to learn more and from what I have read so far Rossmar and Graham are not well liked. I'll wait and see how this goes....
HOA management victim

Mesa, AZ

#6 Apr 19, 2009
I sold one property in an association managed by Rossmar & Graham because I could not stand them
and my HOA would not vote to get rid of them. I bought another property that wasn't, at the time,
managed by them. They now manage it, despite my vote not to hire them. Our community looks awful.
They are lax about landscaping and routine maintenance. Billing issues are horrible. I never get my bills in a timely manner. They arrive a day or 2 before the late date. Then, they charge you $15.00 for being late and $20.00 for a rebill fee. When you call about it, you'll get told noone there can waive the fees. They'll tell you
to go to a meeting or write a letter. When you send in the letter, you won't get a response for months.
unhappy homeowner

Phoenix, AZ

#7 May 2, 2009
I am a new resident of Rancho Mirage. I have lived there a total of 10 days and I have already received in the mail my first violation notice this past Saturday for "weeds". Now I want the neighborhood to look nice and be presentable like anybody else but these "weeds" are popping up like crazy since it is spring. To me the few new weeds in my front yard did not warrant a Violation Notice. If this is any indication of what is to come from living here...whoa.... I never thought much about the HOA/Mgmt co. but now that I have my first notice I am on a mission to learn more and from what I have read so far Rossmar and Graham are not well liked. I'll wait and see how this goes....
Hi Larry are you a homeowner get in touch, I also live in the development and am on the same mission.
unhappy homeowner

Phoenix, AZ

#8 May 2, 2009
Hi Larry I have the same issues n recently it is getting bad, the next meeting is next week, come out to the meeting.
helper

Fountain Hills, AZ

#9 Jun 13, 2009
RUN RUN FROM R&G They are thieves they raise your budget and spend all your money. They own landscaping companies,pool companies,paint companies tree trimming companies, etc. They always win the bids because they have insider information. This should be a conflict of interest but it is not. Review all bills don't let them count your votes at the elections. They lie about won wins and will keep those on a board that don't give them any trouble. Have a few of your residents count the votes and check to see if the count is accurate. Do NOT LET R&G OR THE Current Board do this. It would be wise to find another company but they all seem to be cash cow's. R&G is the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surprise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the new ''black;; surprise (Apr '13) 13 hr Crayonkid 26
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) May 11 The Path 13
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) May 8 crippledguy69cant... 59
Pro's & Con's of moving to Suprise? May 7 relax 3
What is the Out Building size Limit for Wittman... Apr '17 bad boss 2
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr '17 u reap what u sow 228
I HATE having to beg for my own press. (Sep '16) Apr '17 Done that 8

Surprise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Surprise Mortgages