The Mechanical Engineer and the Sunke...

The Mechanical Engineer and the Sunken Treasure

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 3, 2013, titled The Mechanical Engineer and the Sunken Treasure. In it, CBS Local reports that:

As a farm boy growing up in northern Michigan, Mike Milosh dreamed of the sea and the adventures of Captain Nemo and Mike Nelson of the TV show Sea Hunt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Jason Strong

Walla Walla, WA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Thanks for sharing. I've been trying to learn about mechanical engineering for a while, and found this and www.hemisphere-eng.com to be very helpful! If there are any other places I could check I would appreciate it. Thanks again!
kurtcooksalot16

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 11, 2014
Hey Jason, do you know who does the designs for the mechanical engineering? I would really like to see how they make them. Do you have to take a class on designing when you become a mechanical engineer? http://cdesignco.com/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surf City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bb Fri mik 6
Police Chief FIRED Nov 24 Heck yes 1
News Makenzi Henderson and Gabrielle Deabler Nov 5 zio-inbreeding 5
The media claims ur stupid Nov 5 Cia 1
trump wrong man for washington Nov 5 morgan 5
News Surf City says water system problems resolved (Dec '14) Oct '16 No name 2
News Topsail Beach could allow golf carts on roads U... Oct '16 Traffic Observer 2

Surf City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Surf City Mortgages