Review: Sobol Arnold L DR Optometrist

Posted in the Surf City Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

Wilmington, NC

#1 Jan 17, 2013
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I am calling my insurance company today to request authorization for another visit because I feel I was not diagnosed correctly. He was extremely rude; would ask a question and then cut me off/speak over me while I was answering. He put words in my mouth, he told me I was seeing things I wasn't seeing and said I was in denial of them (when I was being honest... It's my vision, why would I lie about it?). They don't have computers so it took the lady 40 minutes to type my information on a type writer. He was extremely cold and made the entire experience uncomfortable. He dialated my eyes without warning, and then told me I wouldn't be able to see for 2.5-3 hours. He didn't even tell me what my eyesight was nor had contacts available. NEVER GO TO HIM!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surf City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr mark 58,836
The Horror Aug 23 Harem 1
UFO over Ocean Isle? Aug 23 Tigercanes 1
Review: Air Medic Air Duct Cleaning (Dec '13) Aug 22 Jessie 2
Workshop to address Sneads Ferry's future Aug 20 Keep Surf City Small 1
Kay Hagan rallies supporters Aug 11 Russ 1
Once-deported illegal alien charged with molest... Aug 8 Soul 1
•••
•••
•••

Surf City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000