Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34971 Feb 5, 2013
Fakers abound! Haaaa!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#34972 Feb 5, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it your brainectomy or your pole transplant that's giving you the problems, honey?
Arnold,I don't mean to be so rogue about your lobotomy and penile transplant,after all,what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours,sweetie.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34973 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Fakers abound! Haaaa!
The ones using my name, that is.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34974 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#34975 Feb 5, 2013
And u people vote.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#34976 Feb 5, 2013
A pole in my hole is worth two in my tush.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34977 Feb 5, 2013
NC republikan lawmakers ARE BACK IN SESSION. Today they worked on improving the economy by passing a law that specifically allows live possums to be captured and held for the new years eve possum drop celebration.(this is not a joke)
Also they voted to lower weekly unemployment benefits to $350 in order to help pay off the money we owe the feds.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34978 Feb 5, 2013
It is just great to see republikans working to solve our real problems. Raising sales tax to 8% is next on the agenda after the possum drop controversy was so valiantly solved.. You voted for them. You deserve what you get.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34979 Feb 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
And u people vote.
Apparently in greater numbers than you people do. And, we don't mind waiting at the polls for 8 hours to vote, in spite of all your Republican tricks and schemes to discourage us. Think up more tricks for the next election. We will continue to beat you in spite of all your worthless, unproductive political games.

Location hidden

#34980 Feb 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
It is just great to see republikans working to solve our real problems. Raising sales tax to 8% is next on the agenda after the possum drop controversy was so valiantly solved.. You voted for them. You deserve what you get.
It is inspriring to know that our legislature is working on the important issues we face. Maybe inspired by the success of groundhogs day in Pennsylvania led to this memorable legislation. The only disappointment that I have is that the possum participants will not be able to kill the animal when released from the cage with assault rifles. What fun is it not to kill? Well, I guess they are too busy to think of everything.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34981 Feb 5, 2013
Dell bought his computer company back today for 24 billion dollars.I thought having 24 billion dollars was the GOAL, not a means to an end.Somebody here said they owned a Dell, they're located outside of Austin.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#34982 Feb 5, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently in greater numbers than you people do. And, we don't mind waiting at the polls for 8 hours to vote, in spite of all your Republican tricks and schemes to discourage us. Think up more tricks for the next election. We will continue to beat you in spite of all your worthless, unproductive political games.
Justice Department memo defending the U.S. government’s ability to order the killing of American citizens if they believe them to be “ operational leaders” or “an associated force,” even if they don’t have any evidence that the person targeted is actually engaged in or plotting an attack on the U.S.
Thanks for voting Hitler into office.

Location hidden

#34983 Feb 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Department memo defending the U.S. government’s ability to order the killing of American citizens if they believe them to be “ operational leaders” or “an associated force,” even if they don’t have any evidence that the person targeted is actually engaged in or plotting an attack on the U.S.
Yes, of an Al Qa'ida operative, is what you failed to mention by your own half baked, misleading analysis. US officials may consider that an attempted capture of an Al Qa'ida operative would present an "undue risk" to US personnel in such an operation, and only after this determination would the order for killing be issued. Al Qa'ida operative. You failed to mention that fact, as you always do.

At least you and your bitter enemy,The ACLU, are on the same side on this one. Maybe you can go and make a quick contribution to the organization.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34984 Feb 5, 2013
http://images.politico.com/global/2013/02/04/...
Letter to POTUS on drone strikes

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34985 Feb 5, 2013
So, in fear of Al Qaida, the American government can now butcher citizens in the streets with courageous Predator strikes.Is it any wonder the rest of the world hates us?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34986 Feb 5, 2013
Before its over, we might get some up-close experience on what its like to get killed by a missile fired remotely by an"operator", from miles away.They say you don't even see them coming.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34987 Feb 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama had the shoe bomber organizer killed and you are getting all Hitler on us.

Not sure who is crazier, you or the sock puppets on this thread.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#34988 Feb 5, 2013
"of the puppet master" where are you??????????

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#34989 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So Obama had the shoe bomber organizer killed and you are getting all Hitler on us.
Not sure who is crazier, you or the sock puppets on this thread.
So Mike, what was the name of that singer, you know the one that you showed me the link to?

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34990 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So Mike, what was the name of that singer, you know the one that you showed me the link to?
Piper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surf City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gf pic swap (Jul '13) Thu big al 10
Looking for a pharm to fill my script like 10 d... (Aug '12) Dec 20 Jax27 8
Review: Triangle Auto Sales Of Wilmington Dec 14 JonathanC 1
Anthony E. Bramble (Dec '09) Dec 10 Babysister 9
Review: Asian Moon SPA Dec 7 Dylan T 2
Review: Aaron's Custom Exhaust (Apr '09) Dec 4 customer 18
Review: Chartwell Investment Holdings LLC Oct '14 Beach Walkers Lan... 1
Surf City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web