Autopsy Results in for Man Killed on ...

Autopsy Results in for Man Killed on Snow's Cut Bridge

There are 5 comments on the WECT-TV Wilmington story from Jan 30, 2006, titled Autopsy Results in for Man Killed on Snow's Cut Bridge. In it, WECT-TV Wilmington reports that:

JANUARY 30, 2006 -- Autopsy results are back on a former Wilmington firefighter who died in an accident on Christmas Eve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WECT-TV Wilmington.

FYI

Garner, NC

#1 Feb 6, 2006
The BAC(Blood alcohol content) for this article is wrong. State legal limit is 0.08%. Humans perish at 0.4% BAC.

FYI
family

Columbia, SC

#2 Feb 7, 2006
FYI wrote:
The BAC(Blood alcohol content) for this article is wrong. State legal limit is 0.08%. Humans perish at 0.4% BAC.

FYI
They don't care if they got it wrong. An autopsy was never done, blood was drawn after being in the water for 2 days. 0.14 was the results not 1.4. If the results would have come back negative, I don't thing you would have heard anything about it. Anything good is not news anymore. All the camera crew was worried about the day they pulled the truck out of the water was getting the shot of the truck and body. People love that kind of stuff and that's what these guys will give em no matter who it hurts.
tony

Suffern, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2006
I heard he drank shoe polish, is this true?
josh

Suffern, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2006
yup, a quart I heard
Pam

King, NC

#5 Mar 1, 2006
I don't know if this is his family I am responding to or not, but I just found out what happened from a mutual friend. I am very sorry about what happened. Such a huge shock. I don't even know what to think. Please just know that I am thinking of all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Surf City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NC starts Chemours investigation over GenX Jun 16 funfundvierzig 1
Pain Help (Apr '14) Jun 16 Mopargirl 4
bb (Aug '16) May 31 mkl 10
News As Crime Stoppers tips increase, so do arrests ... (Aug '16) May 31 mkl 2
jason mullis (Jun '13) May 30 Someone who knows 9
News Linniman not guilty (Mar '06) May 29 1989 information 5
matthew goldberg (Apr '13) May '17 Tiffany 9

Surf City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance