new girl in town

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

hi, i will be moving to your wonderful city at the end of the month and i do not know a soul. i hope some of the honest readers will advise me in some info i will be needing.
i am going to need a doctor and here in knoxville, there are waiting lists ten miles long for the few doctors that DO accept new patients. I need a pcp who will be able to treat high blood pressure along with a few other problems with pain who will not be judgemental or think i'm drug seeking, however, i have at one time been in pain management.
if anyone has any suggestions on a doctor accepting new patients who may could treat my regular health problems and refer or manage my pain problems, i would really owe you a dinner out or a huge favor.
thanks a million!
new girl in town
jussayin

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Go to Florida if you need pain treatment. Millions of Drs. waiting for you.
new girl in town

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

jussayin wrote:
Go to Florida if you need pain treatment. Millions of Drs. waiting for you.
wow, thanks a lot
Random

Hampstead, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

I don't know anything about doctors but welcome to the island(; hope you enjoy your stay

Since: Nov 13

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

new girl in town wrote:
hi, i will be moving to your wonderful city at the end of the month and i do not know a soul. i hope some of the honest readers will advise me in some info i will be needing.
i am going to need a doctor and here in knoxville, there are waiting lists ten miles long for the few doctors that DO accept new patients. I need a pcp who will be able to treat high blood pressure along with a few other problems with pain who will not be judgemental or think i'm drug seeking, however, i have at one time been in pain management.
if anyone has any suggestions on a doctor accepting new patients who may could treat my regular health problems and refer or manage my pain problems, i would really owe you a dinner out or a huge favor.
thanks a million!
new girl in town
Just wondering if you found a Doc. I am from Johnson City TN. I just moved to wilmington. Been here 2months. Love it. Just cant find a Doc that will prescribe the meds i was getting at home. So i have to make the 6hr drive once a month just to get my meds. I have two ruptured disc in my neck. So let me know and if i have any luck i will let you know. Anyway. Welcome. You will love it here. Lot better then K town!
Runner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Wow. From Lafollette. Now Atkinson. Small world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Surf City Discussions

Search the Surf City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Red Square 56,588
Sneads Ferry residents among lottery winners Jul 27 The real KELVIN CHANEY 1
Holly Ridge man accused of sex acts with minor Jul 24 Diane and Matt 1
Dog friendly Oak Island considers ban on animals Jul 22 jbb13 3
horse shooting (Aug '12) Jul 21 GJH 4
Lightning strikes cause multiple fires Jul 17 Wilmingtons Finest 1
beth chipman Jul 10 old friend 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Surf City Jobs

•••