Superior man sought in parking lot at...

Superior man sought in parking lot attack

There are 1 comment on the Duluth Budgeteer News story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Superior man sought in parking lot attack. In it, Duluth Budgeteer News reports that:

The Superior Police Department is asking for the community's help to locate a Superior man suspected of battering a woman in a parking lot June 16.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Duluth Budgeteer News.

anonymous

Fergus Falls, MN

#1 Jul 7, 2012
big brave, macho man: wanna be.Hey everyone, I just beat up a gal. I'm so proud of myself. I say "Give him to her family. Let them take care of him."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Superior Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citing fear of spills, Wisconsin tribe turns on... Jan '17 Peace Pipe-Line 1
pledge of allegiance in WI school (Dec '11) Oct '16 jumebc 2
News Governor Walker requests federal disaster aid f... (Aug '16) Aug '16 storm warning 1
News Wisconsin: Superior mayor says Obama a Muslim w... (Dec '15) May '16 PauldenZangpo0521 531
News Voters stand by Trump as champion of political ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Trumping On 2
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare (Mar '16) Apr '16 private guy 2
News Both front-runners are playing defense in Tuesd... (Apr '16) Apr '16 private guy 2

Superior Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Superior Mortgages