Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2010
Luis is a very honorable and respectful person and should be the New Chief of Police for Sunset. Luis has proven his hard work and dedication to the constituents of Sunset. Lets all get together and back him up.

Go Luis!!!!!!!!!!
Sunset Citizen

Lafayette, LA

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Luis straight maybe straight to the drug dealers of Sunset for his kick back
Sunset Citizen

Lafayette, LA

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Guess if you want Bull and his crew to run MLK and Meche and Luis to make money vote Luis back and in 4 years y'all be crying again about the town sucking again been there done that are we really going to have to do it again. Seriously folks the Chief now is bad but bad is better than worse.
G C Raised

Ville Platte, LA

#4 Oct 15, 2010
People are never satisfied. All they do is grip. They complain about whose there they complain about whose not. What do you want.
Sunset Citizen

Lafayette, LA

#5 Oct 15, 2010
What I want is an honest hardworking Chief that is not scared to stand up to criminals, not take there money to leave the drug dealers alone.
Sunset Citizen

Sunset, LA

#6 Oct 27, 2010
Hey Luis sence there's a run off you got to pay $15.00 more dollars to those people in Village Duchense for there votes.
ROTFLMAO

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2010
Guess the pedophile has to find a job. Hope you people in Sunset have enough sense to keep him away from the schools. There are lots of little girls there for him to hurt. Make noise, keep him away from your babies!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Napa Auto Parts or Car Quest (Apr '09) Aug 21 Concerned American 16
Brad Higginbotham (Jan '14) Aug 19 Oneday 19
tiny terrance Aug 17 games to play 5
what kind of father praises his son for saying ... Aug 16 common sense 2
Flooding Aug 16 common sense 2
New Orleans Mayor Sorry for WTC Remark (Aug '06) Aug 15 lvg 25
Arnaudville chief of police Aug 14 Jason 12

Sunset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance