Alabama Racist Pig
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL

Arnaudville, LA

#1 Mar 28, 2013
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/03post_44.html
This is a disgusting piece of filth that the good libs. from Ala. elected!
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL

Arnaudville, LA

#2 Mar 28, 2013
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL wrote:
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/0 3post_44.html
This is a disgusting piece of filth that the good libs. from Ala. elected!
Sorry can't get the link to work.
If you want to see a "REAL RACIST" in action just google;
State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile.
Dearleader

Arnaudville, LA

#3 Mar 28, 2013
NOTsoFUNNYasHELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry can't get the link to work.
If you want to see a "REAL RACIST" in action just google;
State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile.
What a useless piece of human waste! This is so disgusting!
This pitiful parody of a human being should be run out of gov. And our country!
Libtard

Arnaudville, LA

#4 Mar 28, 2013
OMG,
Pathetic! SMH...
Why isn't the mainstream media all over this?
I'll tell you why. It's because he's black! It's the same thing with the FAU debacle!
The school admitted it was wrong and you don't see anything!
It's ok to stomp on Jesus and and be a thug if it's a black thug doing it!
emails

Opelousas, LA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/03/post_44.html

Alabama lawmaker's email:'Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, snaggle-toothed kin folk'

Although I don't agree with how this Rep. responded; I do see the pent up anger and hostility from generations of being mistreated. You have to take that into account.

It would seem that Mr. Maxwell did not deserve the blow back; but it is kinda human to hear it finally coming out from a black man (after all, they held their tongues for so long). Maybe Mr. Maxwell should count to ten and give the Rep. a break. After all, this is probably the first time for him and he DID NOT hold his tongue.

Aint America Great!
Uncle Tom

Elton, LA

#6 Mar 28, 2013
emails wrote:
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/0 3/post_44.html
Alabama lawmaker's email:'Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, snaggle-toothed kin folk'
Although I don't agree with how this Rep. responded; I do see the pent up anger and hostility from generations of being mistreated. You have to take that into account.
It would seem that Mr. Maxwell did not deserve the blow back; but it is kinda human to hear it finally coming out from a black man (after all, they held their tongues for so long). Maybe Mr. Maxwell should count to ten and give the Rep. a break. After all, this is probably the first time for him and he DID NOT hold his tongue.
Aint America Great!
You are right,aint America great.Some people see this as typical coon behavior.
Libtard

Arnaudville, LA

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Uncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text>You are right,aint America great.Some people see this as typical coon behavior.
Ah, liberals. You gotta love 'Em. There is no excuse for this type of behavior but give the racist a pass cause he's black!
If a white Rep. Would have done this you'd hear the peanut gallery screaming for his head on a platter!!
Sickening, what our country has become.
emails

Opelousas, LA

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, liberals. You gotta love 'Em. There is no excuse for this type of behavior but give the racist a pass cause he's black!
If a white Rep. Would have done this you'd hear the peanut gallery screaming for his head on a platter!!
Sickening, what our country has become.
Didn't give him a break because he is black, but because of the generations of people that held their tongue.(Same consideration would go to the Jews of Germany.)

Seems like Mr. Maxwell does NOT hold his tongue. If he could, we would never have known about the e-mail.

That is the difference.
Libtard

Arnaudville, LA

#10 Mar 29, 2013
emails wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't give him a break because he is black, but because of the generations of people that held their tongue.(Same consideration would go to the Jews of Germany.)
Seems like Mr. Maxwell does NOT hold his tongue. If he could, we would never have known about the e-mail.
That is the difference.
That's a load of crap and you know it!
Why should Maxwell hold his tongue? He did not deserve the racist filth that came out of that thugs brainless head. If it would be me, I'd be on the capital steps with a bullhorn!
Typical liberal double standard.
emails

Opelousas, LA

#11 Mar 29, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/john...

John Boehner On Don Young Racial Slur:'There's No Excuse'(UPDATE)

"Young made the remark on Thursday during a radio interview with KRBD-FM when speaking about the agricultural industry.

"My father had a ranch; we used to have 50-60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes," Young said. "It takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. Itís all done by machine."

READ the article for the entire conversation.

So Libtard, should this GOP/SOB be hung from a tree? or as usual Repubs should just look the other way (as apparantly they think Jesus did)?
Governess

Kinder, LA

#12 Mar 29, 2013
emails wrote:
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/0 3/post_44.html
Aint America Great!
It would be very human then for whites to start exploding about having to continually pay for blacks to stay alive in this USA because truth being they are and have always been too lazy to do anything for themselves! God knows, we have held our tongues in for way too long! And not only here in the USA, but every damned country where blacks dominate that they are nothing but desperate failures as well! There is no hatred like black hatred for everything that moves on this earth! Every other race has suffered worse, picked themselves up and are revered, the Jews, the white Europeans. But the sloth of the blacks will remain a stain on earth forever! They will destroy themselves in their own self hatred and be encouraged by the American government to do so!

Ain't America Great!
Uncle Tom

Breaux Bridge, LA

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Governess wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be very human then for whites to start exploding about having to continually pay for blacks to stay alive in this USA because truth being they are and have always been too lazy to do anything for themselves! God knows, we have held our tongues in for way too long! And not only here in the USA, but every damned country where blacks dominate that they are nothing but desperate failures as well! There is no hatred like black hatred for everything that moves on this earth! Every other race has suffered worse, picked themselves up and are revered, the Jews, the white Europeans. But the sloth of the blacks will remain a stain on earth forever! They will destroy themselves in their own self hatred and be encouraged by the American government to do so!
Ain't America Great!
Very,very well said.
emails

Opelousas, LA

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Governess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't America Great!
Just as with Fox News, your facts are off. The number of blacks/whites on welfare is about the same.

Just look at high paid black athlethes, actors, musicians, doctors, lawyers, business people, politicians... And the number is growing! Maybe that is what you are MOST afraid of, a flip?

The other thing that is growing is the number of educated white people on welfare and in low wage no benefit jobs. Corporations are saying that American college educated students can't cut it.

As far as other countries, there is less racism there as here (USA south). Would that mean that they follow their religion; judge not?
Libtard

Arnaudville, LA

#15 Mar 30, 2013
emails wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/03/29/john-boehner-don-yo ung_n_2979277.html
John Boehner On Don Young Racial Slur:'There's No Excuse'(UPDATE)
"Young made the remark on Thursday during a radio interview with KRBD-FM when speaking about the agricultural industry.
"My father had a ranch; we used to have 50-60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes," Young said. "It takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. Itís all done by machine."
READ the article for the entire conversation.
So Libtard, should this GOP/SOB be hung from a tree? or as usual Repubs should just look the other way (as apparantly they think Jesus did)?
No one should disparage anyone els, and the only one I would like to see hung from a tree would be you
Uncle Tom

Breaux Bridge, LA

#16 Mar 30, 2013
emails wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as with Fox News, your facts are off. The number of blacks/whites on welfare is about the same.
Just look at high paid black athlethes, actors, musicians, doctors, lawyers, business people, politicians... And the number is growing! Maybe that is what you are MOST afraid of, a flip?
The other thing that is growing is the number of educated white people on welfare and in low wage no benefit jobs. Corporations are saying that American college educated students can't cut it.
As far as other countries, there is less racism there as here (USA south). Would that mean that they follow their religion; judge not?
Per capita there are 5 times more blacks on welfare than whites but that makes no difference to people like u cause u probably dont know what per capita means!!!!
emails

Opelousas, LA

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should disparage anyone els, and the only one I would like to see hung from a tree would be you
Do you "EVER" have a positive thought? You do know God expects children to be kind and compassionate, don't you?
emails

Opelousas, LA

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Uncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Per capita there are 5 times more blacks on welfare than whites but that makes no difference to people like u cause u probably dont know what per capita means!!!!
Fox News reports like this. Distorted facts!

Dollar for Dollar costs, nearly same percentage of blacks/whites getting welfare.

First you people were all about the bottom line costs. When it went against you, you started talking about baseball stats.

When you saw how few illegal immigrants (Mexicans) actually took from welfare, you stopped talking about them.

It is OK to be wrong! Come to the like of truth. God is waiting there for you!
Dearleader

Arnaudville, LA

#19 Mar 30, 2013
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Just ignore the garbage it spews!
Libtard

Arnaudville, LA

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Dearleader wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Just ignore the garbage it spews!
I know. I'm sick of the moaning and groaning about Fox News, rich people, ad nauseum. Apparently, He/she is so bothered that Fox is always ranked first that he/she can't stop babbling about it. Libs don't realize that it's ABC, CBS, and NBC that drove people to other news sources, with their kissing of king odumbo's a$$.
I've enjoyed the banter with you but I'm about done here. My poor weak conservative brain can only take so much stupidity, LOL
emails

Opelousas, LA

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Libtard wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I'm sick of the moaning and groaning about Fox News, rich people, ad nauseum. Apparently, He/she is so bothered that Fox is always ranked first that he/she can't stop babbling about it. Libs don't realize that it's ABC, CBS, and NBC that drove people to other news sources, with their kissing of king odumbo's a$$.
I've enjoyed the banter with you but I'm about done here. My poor weak conservative brain can only take so much stupidity, LOL
I just can't stop laughing....lol, lol, lol!!!!

Fox News is ranked first, where?????

Fox News' head just got his contract extended and is changing the format...you know, more to the middle. They now LIKE gay people and immigrants!!!! lol, lol, lol. Didn't you get the memo?

The Trojan Horse approach. Lie Lie Lie to the people to get their vote then treat them like they are Chinese low wage workers!!!!

You people have NO CLUE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley disotell spreading that herp 5 hr Ricky 2
stepson is wrecking my marriage Sun been there 10
Woman Sun pitiful 3
Looking for a class mate Sun hmmm 2
Robert DeJean Jul 3 crooked 2
concil member Jamie Huval gets tickets Jun 30 Evaluations 4
Lester Clavier Jun 29 Mrs HLCOMEAUX 2
More from around the web

Sunset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE