Next Last
Hell Ya

Star City, AR

#102 Sep 16, 2006
LETS GIVE CHAD A CHANCE!!!!!!!!
CAJUN

Star City, AR

#103 Sep 16, 2006
I HAVE TO AGREE. CHAD IS THE ONE WHO CAN CHANGE THIS TOWN.
lawman

Odenville, AL

#104 Sep 16, 2006
I agree with you opps. alexcie is the chief and should be held accountable for his officers and dipatchers. the Department lacks leadership and knowledge of their job title. Drug dealers are out selling drugs on MLK. Maybe, it is time for a change. My family lives in Sunset/ I want the best possible protection for them.
st landry citizen

Fort Worth, TX

#105 Sep 28, 2006
I was at Chief Gullorys rally and also went to Padilla's rally tonight. The biggest thing I noticed is that when Guillory got up and talked the people listened and when Padilla got up to talk it seemed like the people started talking and ignored what Padilla was saying. And as for the one who was introducing the speekers he has already been ran from the police department for stealing prisoners money is this the kind of people we want back in office? By the way I think the people only went tonight was for the free food because after it was served everyone left.
you da man

Pelham, AL

#106 Sep 29, 2006
chad, good luck....you da man
Go Louie

United States

#107 Oct 21, 2006
No use to argue. The truth is politics is politics. You vote for the person that will help you the most because if whoever is elected doesnt know you personally Then they dont give a shit about you or your problems. I am not a felon but have been in trouble for a few minor things speeding tickets, a few fights and was treated like a drug dealer/ murderer. When they need to worry about the real criminals. Danny louviere is one of the most arrogant and definitely one of the rudest people I have ever met and I am so glad to see him gone. As far as chief goes since alexie dont know me and has refused to help me when i needed it so **** him too .
st landry citizen

United States

#108 Oct 23, 2006
Go Louie wrote:
No use to argue. The truth is politics is politics. You vote for the person that will help you the most because if whoever is elected doesnt know you personally Then they dont give a shit about you or your problems. I am not a felon but have been in trouble for a few minor things speeding tickets, a few fights and was treated like a drug dealer/ murderer. When they need to worry about the real criminals. Danny louviere is one of the most arrogant and definitely one of the rudest people I have ever met and I am so glad to see him gone. As far as chief goes since alexie dont know me and has refused to help me when i needed it so **** him too .
If you say the chief does not know you and you needed help why didn't you go ask him I am sure he would have done what he could to help. Do you think louie would help you yes if there was a way from him to make a dollar from it. ask all the people who he said he fixed there tickets or collected there fines and said it was taken care of and come to find out after he was out of office the drivers license was suspended or there was abench warrant for there arrest because they did not come to court. Call city hall and find out how many law suits the town face under louie and check how many there has been the last 4 years. and as for his side kick he has running around telling lies about everyone in the department he is only in it so he can take more money from the prisoners check with the DA's office on that and ask why the did nothing about it.
LOL

Baton Rouge, LA

#109 Oct 23, 2006
Either way we screwed unless Bobby gets in and then maybe somebody will do something about the drugs Alexie ignores it and Louie will just try to profit AGAIN and screw his dispatchers
hello

AOL

#110 Nov 11, 2006
SLPSO DEPUTY wrote:
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE CURRENT CHEIF GETS MAD AT THE SO WHEN WE ARREST HIS DRUG DEALERS IN HIS LITTLE TOWN
ALSO CHAD PRIMEAUX IS NOT MUCH BETTER
who is chad primeaux
some1whoknows

New Rochelle, NY

#111 Oct 24, 2010
Concerned Voter wrote:
I must admit that I too am leaning in Chad Primeaux's favor. Louis Padilla is as dirty as last weeks underwear, and well, Guillory is dirty and ineffective. I say give CHAD A CHANCE!!!
Louis Padilla is a child molester...i know this for a fact because he did it to me....i was 13 yeard old and I went to st landry parish chief of police and wrote out a statement and so did my mom...all they did was give him a choice of whether he wanted to resign or drag it through the mud and of course like the coward he is he resigned..its not fair that they didn't defend a little girl just because they didn't want any dirt during election time..hell I was 13 then I barely knew about elections...its not right...so people if you don't want this man going around touching your babies where he shouldn't then don't make him chief of police cuz as far as I'm concered that's giving him a green light to do what he wants...if anyone doesn't believe me I can prove it he use to call me everyday more than twice a day too..said it was to "check on me" yeah right...but all the paperwork was filed.....
someoneelsewhokn ows

United States

#112 Oct 24, 2010
Louis Padilla is the worst kind of monster. He sneaks around and tries to mess with babies. He gets off on molesting little girls. If ever someone deserves to be shot, this piece of shit does! He uses his badge as a pass to molest babies and people actually voted for him. He also hangs out at the school, real smart decision making on the school's part. I would vote for the DEVIL before I'd vote for Louis Padilla, at least you know up front what you gonna get from the devil. People of Sunset, be careful, watch your babies, and don't give this monster the chance to hurt your kids. PS, the state police are looking into him molesting the 13 year old. Maybe he'll be in jail on election day. I hope so anyway!
weenie

Ville Platte, LA

#113 Mar 19, 2012
Chief is a DOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
much like your spelling teacher did?
exemplary
If I was a drug dealer I would agree with you
"If I [were] a drug dealer", not [was]. And if you're going to correct another poster, please begin sentences with a capital letter as well. Silly monkey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the N word 13 hr White Devil 7
Accident Sat smarterthanyou 9
Bears coach is a winner! Fri Church Point RESI... 2
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. Oct 17 Richard Roebuck 13
Opelousas Park Problems Oct 16 muffin top 1
a Food Pantry Ladya named Zachary Citizen of th... Oct 15 Church Point RESI... 1
Church Point's Halloween Haunted Attraction Oct 14 cpgorilla1 6
Sunset Dating
Find my Match

Sunset Jobs

Sunset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sunset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sunset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]