Brent Carlson and Andrea Miller

Brent Carlson and Andrea Miller

There are 6 comments on the The Daily Advertiser story from Mar 31, 2008, titled Brent Carlson and Andrea Miller. In it, The Daily Advertiser reports that:

Brent Allen Carlson, of Lafayette, and Andrea Sue Miller, of Sunset, will be married at an 11 am. via The Daily Advertiser

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Advertiser.

MARAGRET ISTRE

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Apr 10, 2008
I believe that thePROSECTOR shuld not make any deals with any of the inmates. Facts are facts we should not allow anyone to manipulate it into
something it is not or make things harder on the family God Bless them.
MARAGRET ISTRE

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 10, 2008
I was referring to the COLOUMB FAMILY.

Thank you,
Maragret
appauled

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2008
oh my good heavens, I just figured out who you are. I kept saying the name over and over in my head and finally looked at the city and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Hint, we use to ride Mr. Lyons bus together....... I always curled your hair with the curling iron. Oh, how I wish we could talk outside of this stupid forum but I don't want to be involved on here anymore. You wrote my mother a letter several years ago and she showed it to me way too late. I found you!!!!
I hope your life is fantastic. I have the life of a princess!!!!! Beautiful, great kids. I couldn't be any happier. Funny how things work out. I could have so much to tell you. It has been so very long and I still think of you often. Maybe we can figure out how to get together on the phone. Love you.

“Samantha(I don't need to hide)”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 11, 2008
go through e-mails!!!!
Tammy Faye

Covington, LA

#5 Apr 11, 2008
appauled wrote:
oh my good heavens, I just figured out who you are. I kept saying the name over and over in my head and finally looked at the city and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Hint, we use to ride Mr. Lyons bus together....... I always curled your hair with the curling iron. Oh, how I wish we could talk outside of this stupid forum but I don't want to be involved on here anymore. You wrote my mother a letter several years ago and she showed it to me way too late. I found you!!!!
I hope your life is fantastic. I have the life of a princess!!!!! Beautiful, great kids. I couldn't be any happier. Funny how things work out. I could have so much to tell you. It has been so very long and I still think of you often. Maybe we can figure out how to get together on the phone. Love you.
I'm appalled you are still on this stupid forum, princess. lmao
Tammy Faye

Covington, LA

#6 Apr 11, 2008
appauled wrote:
Just go ahead and visit on this forum. No one is going to butt in and make rude comments about you like you did about others. We promise not to even read your comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need some information on Pb man, please! 19 hr YepItsMeButAnonym... 3
News Opelousas Mayor responds to recent audit report... Sun coast027 1
The future of Church Point May 19 Feed Up 8
Where is the improvements???? (Jul '15) May 19 Feed Up 9
Heather Manuel infecting everywhere (Jun '14) May 12 Charise Suire 7
Chief of Police in Grand Coteau (Aug '06) May 10 Class 54
Big Crystal May 7 Sally 7

Sunset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance