First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Petrice Buck

Opelousas, LA

#43 Nov 16, 2006
To Mr./Mrs. " In the know," he may be 100% white, but you are 100% ignorant. Not only are you ignorant, but you are also an idiot. Why in the hell are you so concerned about what my boyfriend did in his past? You must not have a life to be worried about what someone(who has nothing to do with this messy A$$ town, other than come visit me at work and listen to ignorance of this town) did in thier life. Do you have that much time on your hands to dig up s#@t that happened years ago? Grow the hell up and get a life!!!!!!! And this is certainly not a battle of wits, as soon as you started typing your battle was lost!
to in the know

Opelousas, LA

#44 Nov 17, 2006
If you know so much about me why don't you come to the pd and tell me some more that you think you know about me and i didn't get stopped on mlk it looked like i was on mlk and nothing was even found in the vehicle they tried to plant drugs in the car for ur info!!!!!!!!!!
In the know

Baton Rouge, LA

#45 Nov 18, 2006
No reason to plant Drugs you already had them and I see you do not deny having a drug problem at school. Your just a punk kid and Petrice you can do a hell of alot better than him.
Petrice

Opelousas, LA

#46 Nov 18, 2006
Do you have a life? Never mind, don't answer that. You must not have one to be worried about who I'm with and what they do/did? Is it because you are jealous? You must want to be with one of us to tell me I can do better than him. And who's the punk that can't be a man/woman and tell me that in person?
TO In The KNow

Opelousas, LA

#47 Nov 19, 2006
In the know wrote:
No reason to plant Drugs you already had them and I see you do not deny having a drug problem at school. Your just a punk kid and Petrice you can do a hell of alot better than him.
NO reason for u to call me a punk kid because you don't even know who i am. If you think that she can do better than me because i am a "dope head" why don't you come and tell me to my face or just quit talking so much stupid shit because i think that your just jealous. I'm not worried because i know what i did and didn't do.If you have a problem why don't you call the pd and tell me. Or just quit writing shit about me that isn't true.
deal with it

Lafayette, LA

#48 Nov 19, 2006
DAMN...JOHTY GOT 2 CRACK HEADS WORKING AS DISPATCHERS???WHAT THE HELL?WELL I GUESS 2 CRACK HEADS IS BETTHER 1>>(LOL)
Petrice

Opelousas, LA

#49 Nov 19, 2006
You're calling me a crackhead, but you can't even spell. Grow up. Find something else to do with your time besides talk about me. Get a life dumbass.
deal with it

Lafayette, LA

#50 Nov 20, 2006
i spelled johty wrong on purpose..it goes along with his personality and the people he hires...DUMB ASS BITCH! now u get a damn life and quit playing on the computer when u are suppose to b working..but hey i guess its like father like daughter...oh! by the way is your little man working cash or crack...hey let me know how the chief is paying him...im sure he got some pretty good change OR *high* for assisting your dad and JONTY on several stupid stunts...holla back..BITTTTCHHHHHH!i think i hear your baby crying. the PD got a daycare too?
peacemaker

Opelousas, LA

#51 Nov 20, 2006
Now that the election is over, I belive that it is time for the town of Grand Coteau to move foreward,what some of you do relize is that before the election the big thig was "Let help move our town forward" Now that we have choosen the people that we feel is going to do an effective job for town, lets do just what we said that we wanted to do and move that town forward, because by us bashing one antoher on topix or any other web site or even in the public, even though the people that we feel that kept our town behind is gone, we are taking their place by what we say one to another, It looks as if we have lost respect for our selves and one another, And we are not the only ones that read these topix, and if others read these topix they will think that we are a bunch of crazy people.
In the know

Baton Rouge, LA

#52 Nov 21, 2006
Hmm lets see NICK I do know who you are, you are punk can't finish school(busted for dope in school go ahead deny it you CAN'T) can't keep a job drive that honda like it is a race car destroyed how many vehicles. And Petrice you can do better find some one within your own race, white boys are trouble.
FORGOT ABOUT YALL

Lafayette, LA

#53 Nov 23, 2006
BIG SHOUT OUT TO 1 PARTICULAR OFFICER...NATHANIEL...I FORGOT ABOUT U MAN...JUST ALWAYS REMEMBER B A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER!! much love for u and Danny..keep ya head up..2007 will be blessful..OH!!ALWAYS HAVE MS MARGARET'S BACK.
nick

United States

#54 Nov 28, 2006
In the know wrote:
Hmm lets see NICK I do know who you are, you are punk can't finish school(busted for dope in school go ahead deny it you CAN'T) can't keep a job drive that honda like it is a race car destroyed how many vehicles. And Petrice you can do better find some one within your own race, white boys are trouble.
If you know so much about why do you keep hiding your name or anything like that. I really don't care what you say or think of me but don't call my girl a bitch and leave my son out of it. If you like to pick on me so much i may think that your jealous or maybe stupid so you can go to hell and rott.
Petrice

United States

#55 Nov 28, 2006
You're the dumbass playing on the computer, worrying about other people. It doesn't bother me one bit what you say about me, because unlike you, I'm an adult who has a life. But don't put my son in this. For your sake don't do it. You're quick to call someone else a punk or a bitch but it's clear to see who the punk bitch is that doesn't put thier name on anything they write. Since you know so much about me, you know where I'll be at anytime of the day. So, grow some balls and come tell me whatever it is you have to say about me or my son to my face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city mayor 18 hr Get your Game on 2
the N word 20 hr Last Word 8
Accident 22 hr Truth 11
Bears coach is a winner! Oct 17 Church Point RESI... 2
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. Oct 17 Richard Roebuck 13
Opelousas Park Problems Oct 16 muffin top 1
a Food Pantry Ladya named Zachary Citizen of th... Oct 15 Church Point RESI... 1
Sunset Dating
Find my Match

Sunset Jobs

Sunset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sunset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sunset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]