Chief of Police in Grand Coteau

Posted in the Sunset Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Future of Sunset

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2006
I have seen all the talk about Sunset on here but who is running in Grand Coteau and who will win?
LMAO

Monticello, AR

#2 Aug 9, 2006
Well, I would guess it would be a relative of Coco, Duh!
Eyes wide open

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Aug 10, 2006
the following is a link to see who all has qualified it broken up by parish.
http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin/...
And if the rumor is true about Miss Margaret running PLEASE DO IT she would win hands down. And do not let the 4 new cars GC is getting fool you it is off a Grant somebody did for the Chief not his actual work. Nice political move at the last minute again 3 years of nothing and then Oh crap I better do something big to make me look good

http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin/...
Eyes wide open

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Aug 13, 2006
THANK YOU MISS MARGARET
Chief of Police, Town of Grand Coteau
1 to be elected
Allen "Abby" Andrus, Democrat, Filed:08/09/06
"Jonty" Coco, Democrat, Filed:08/09/06
Margaret R. Coco, Democrat, Filed:08/11/06
Eyes wide open

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Aug 13, 2006
Oh did I say thank you miss maragaret THANK YOU THANK YOU
GC Pole Watcher

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 14, 2006
Chief Coco's a competent guy. He solved my case in no time. The guy had never been a cop before but it seems like he learned really fast. And what's up with his aunt running against him? She's been there for years and done nothing at all. I heard she's bent on revenge for her son.
Not Another Damn CoCo

Lafayette, LA

#7 Aug 14, 2006
For the love of god, please by all means do not elect another CoCo. It is time for them to get the hell out of office in Grand Couteau. They are incompetent, do not know how to run a town and are an embarrasment in St.Landry Parish. Thank god I no longer live in that piece of crap town.
GC Pole Watcher

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 14, 2006
Glad UR gone!
Not Another Damn CoCo

Lafayette, LA

#9 Aug 14, 2006
Grand Couteau is nothing more then 1 big project anyway.
GC Pole Watcher wrote:
Glad UR gone!
Grand Coco LOL

Cabot, AR

#11 Aug 16, 2006
Not Another Damn CoCo wrote:
Grand Couteau is nothing more then 1 big project anyway.<quoted text>
I think that the property owners of the million dollar plus homes, ranches, and businesses within Grand Coteau, not to mention the Catholic Church and Diocese would be able to prove you very wrong, very quickly. A few bad apples in a bushel do not ruin the complete crop. And, by the way, he's right, we're glad you're gone.
Ann Jean

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2006
For the love of god, please by all means do not elect another CoCo. It is time for them to get the hell out of office in Grand Couteau. They are incompetent, do not know how to run a town and are an embarrasment in St.Landry Parish. Thank god I no longer live in that piece of crap town.
Too bad you can't spell as well as not knowing what the hell you are talking about. You should have stayed and fought to make a difference.
Idacocolandry

AOL

#13 Oct 2, 2006
Watch how you bash a name. I noticed that you did not state yours, you can't be too proud of it.
GC Pole Watcher

Warrenton, MO

#14 Oct 8, 2006
Who voted for Margaret? She never gets out of her car. I thought that people in Grand Coteau were smarter than that. And what made Scarlet run anyway. Yes, I said it! Grand Coteau politics seems to only be about settling personal vendettas lately. The people in town are the ones getting the short end of the stick. Something dirty had to go on in this election. Jonty did so many good things for the police dept. It just seemed to be moving in the right direction. Grand Coteau is going to the dogs. Well maybe not, the parish will come in and help. How are they going to replace the extra revenue that Jonty brought to the town? The voters in Grand Coteau made a huge mistake. And they'll be sorry for it in the long run. I've talked to Jonty before. He was too smart for that job. The got him at a large discount.
Jonty so smart

Abbeville, LA

#15 Oct 9, 2006
So Jonty when did you learn to use a computer Yeah Jonty you so smart that your dispatcher is dating a dope head that has been caught on MLK in Sunset looking for Dope Hmnmm White boy on MLK middle of the night?? oh I know he was lost
JNC Watcher

AOL

#16 Oct 11, 2006
Okay,GC Pole Watcher....I think it is time for you to get over it...Margaret has been chosen by the people to be the next Police Chief. By the way I think Jonty or one of his family members is the JC Pole Watcher...simply beacause he is the only one who thinks he was doing such a great job. Oh, you were right about one comment you made..."we definitely got him at a large discount"..have you seen the size of Jonty lately...JC Pole Watcher think about it.. if the citizens thought Jonty was doing such a great job...why didn't he win..duuhh.
Jonty is not as smart as you think....if he was he would not have stated how much he received in grant money for the police dept. trust me I have not seen a thing in or around the police dept. that he has spent $275,000.00. Hey, he can always get a job at the race-track...that is where 99.9% of his time was spent anyway....Jonty..or Mrs. P.H.D. move on in your lives. By the way how dare you call Margaret "Scarlet" Jonty has a couple of Scarlet's in his family not to add..nevermind..I look forward to your response so I can fill you in...peace out JC Pole Watcher....get a life and you need not worry about Grand Coteau and who is Police Chief...you don't live her anyway..or maybe you do..
GC Pole Watcher

Warrenton, MO

#17 Oct 12, 2006
I'm not Jonty, and who is Mrs. P.H.D. Margaret is not much smaller than Jonty and she's far less smart. She's 65 y/o and just plainly incapable of doing the job. And you know why I called her Scarlet, everyone in GC knows. It's not a secret. And maybe that's how she won. To the public sometimes infamous is more popular than smart and effective.
We're here to talk about the candidates and not their families. Cause that could take a bad turn in a hurry for your camp. There is a closet in that house that could be considered a graveyard, because it has so many skeletons in it. Be careful I'm Cocked, Set and Ready to Fire!
JNC Watcher

AOL

#18 Oct 12, 2006
Newsflash GC Pole Watcher...I'm also cocked and ready to fire so whatever you dish out I will dish it right back...by the way don't tell me about skeletons in a closet...I could write a book about Jonty and some of his family members...starting with his Mother...trust me I know some secrets about her you may not want me to share. I also know somethings about Jonty that will shut you up....
You started this by running your mouth now if you want it to get ugly...we can go there.
I would also like for you to enlighten me about thinking Jonty is so much smarter than Margaret. Someone's age does not interfer with there job...then again...the talk around town before the election was that "Jonty is a child and he still sucks his thumb" so maybe age does make a difference. You quoted we are here to talk about the candidents and not there families well, stop bashing Mrs. Margaret...(Scarlet) you got some nerve. The comment you made about the graveyard...if you know so much about Jonty and his family then you know his grandfather put someone in that graveyard....an innocent man taken from his wife and young children....skeletons in a closet...if you know like me I suggest you get over Jonty losing the election and get on with your life...because the next time you hear from me I will tell you something about your smart, competent Jonty that will make your hair rise on your head.
Peace out...I still think Jonty is the GC Pole Watcher....be careful..I'm Cocked, Set and Ready to FIRE!
Eyes on GC

United States

#19 Oct 12, 2006
Watch your back, Cocked, Set and Ready to Fire!! You may shoot yourself.
JNC Watcher

AOL

#20 Oct 12, 2006
BRING IT ON BIG BOY...THIS IS FUN...
WAIT-WATCHER

Abbeville, LA

#21 Oct 12, 2006
NOW THAT U HAVE LOST THE ELECTION...MAYBE NOW JONTY CAN FOCUS ON LOSING SOME INCHES! NEED AN APPOINTMENT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court suspends Brasseaux's license afte... Fri YenYang 8
2016 potus race Apr 23 Pablo 40
Opinions on Current Events Apr 23 URGENT READ 35
cricket castille Apr 22 tom 9
cp police (Oct '13) Apr 22 sissy 20
Church Point Briscoes Apr 22 Bruschetta 8
News Opelousasa new mayor seeks $9,000 a year pay in... Apr 21 nate dogg 3
More from around the web

Sunset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE