DRUG RAID
Alleged Pill Mill Raided In West Logan, Doctor Arrested

Reported by: Kallie Cart
Web Producer: Mamie Buoy
Reported: Mar. 3, 2013 1:58 PM EST

Eyewitness News Photo

More Sharing Services
West Logan , Logan County , West Virginia

A doctor from El Paso, Texas has been arrested for allegedly operating a pill mill in Logan County.

A federal warrant has been served against Dr. Fernado Gonzalez-Ramos. He is charged with conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.

The U.S. 119 Drug Task Force raided an office that Gonzalez-Ramos had set up in West Logan on Route 10. They say he would set up an office in that building every three months and only stay for a couple of days. Investigators say that building didn't even have running water.

Members of the task force raided the building at 7 a.m. Sunday and say the parking lot was already filled patients' vehicles.

We have a crew headed to the area. Stay tuned to Eyewitness News for more on this developing story.
angie

Whitman, WV

#8 Mar 3, 2013
I heard they was gonna pill count everybody at the pharmacy who got wrote from there that Dr and get whoever is short and charge them with distributing
sorry pill heads

Madison, WV

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Bahahahahahaha!!!!! Hope more busts are coming
You dont say

Williamson, WV

#10 Mar 3, 2013
All I have to say is, if you have a valid reason for needing pain meds and a reputable way of getting them, lock them up tight and buy yourself a mean dog or a gun... The pillbillies ARE going to become more aggressive. Peace.
jimmy

Inez, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2013
that was right by my house i had no idea it was going on
Dante

Mount Lookout, WV

#12 Mar 3, 2013
dam i needs my tabs.
Ralph

Nitro, WV

#13 Mar 3, 2013
That's awesome I hope they keep busting all the pill heads in Logan. I'd rather my tax dollars pay to keep someone in jail than for them to get a check running the streets and doing drugs!!!!!
1 post removed
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

Chapmanville, WV

#15 Mar 3, 2013
double yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa
senile

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Mar 3, 2013
And they will go through his patients files and arrest a lot more people and more money for Logan Bond. Money
midnite

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Oh there's a lot of people going down on this one the feds got all his records better hope your name not on any of them federal time is a life time bad new for the pill head they better be looking out there window every time they here a car
midnite

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Mar 3, 2013
Pill heads better get out town fast its coming down fast
joe

Madison, WV

#19 Mar 3, 2013
That's the dumbest the I ever heard.How are the patients of that place responsible for the doctors actions.They paid for services and that's that.They did nothing illegal..You truly are very dumb.
midnite wrote:
Oh there's a lot of people going down on this one the feds got all his records better hope your name not on any of them federal time is a life time bad new for the pill head they better be looking out there window every time they here a car
joe

Madison, WV

#20 Mar 3, 2013
senile wrote:
And they will go through his patients files and arrest a lot more people and more money for Logan Bond. Money
No they cant. Remember back a few years ago when they doctor from Williamson was busted for the exact same thing? None of those people were put in jail. Remember that the taxpayers have pay for the inmates.
Pillmill lol

Elkview, WV

#21 Mar 3, 2013
Well that fu--s me up and alot of people that really needs them for pain want be able to get a new doctor because of the junkies that got him busted
Wow

Whitman, WV

#22 Mar 3, 2013
Pillmill lol wrote:
Well that fu--s me up and alot of people that really needs them for pain want be able to get a new doctor because of the junkies that got him busted
good! Hope u die!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunset Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two hour release for graduation 1 hr nope 4
Bruce Jenner is now Caitlyn 1 hr Jim 2
No Work Ethic Logan Boone Mingo Lincoln 1 hr Really 7
Kitty 2 hr Perplexed 4
West Virginia Sons of the Second (Feb '13) 2 hr wvcdl 36
Joni Swims 2 hr Eye of the Tiger 5
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Dreamcana 13,358
More from around the web

Sunset Court People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE