ernestoswin

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

I was worried about my dryer because it was really old and I know that old dryerís are susceptible to fires. I was going to buy a new one but then I heard about the dryer vent cleaning service from 911 Remediation. So I gave them a call and I got somebody to come to my house within an hour. Well they really did a great job with the dryer vent cleaning, removing all the lint and other particles until my dryer looked like new. The price the charged me was also very reasonable. If you need dryer vent cleaning then I recommend calling 911 Remediation.

Since: Jan 12

Indore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

A fire broke out in my kitchen and while the fire was relatively small, there was still a lot of fire and smoke damage. I gave 911 Remediation a call because I had heard good reviews about their fire cleaning services. They were very quick to arrive, and they got straight to work on the after fire cleaning. They did a really good job and most of my furniture and property was saved because of them. If you need fire cleaning services you should definitely call these guys.
fnsdggf

Indore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

The mold in my bathroom was getting out of control, no matter how hard I tried to clean mold it didnít go away. Then I heard about the get rid of mold services from 911 Remediation. They came & did an evaluation for free and then got busy with the clean mold service. I was very impressed with the end result. The mold was completely removed by their efforts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sunnyvale News Video

•••
•••

Sunnyvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sunnyvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE