Review: Endodontic Associates Saratoga - Lisa M Anderson DDS

Posted in the Sunnyvale Forum

Leslie Achord

Alameda, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Wow, What a great experience. I just had a root camal. It took an hour and a half. It seemed like 15 minutes. Pain free experience. Dr. Anderson is wonderful. I highly recommend her.
Zuzana K

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2013
I honestly think that Dr. Anderson is the best dentist I have ever had and for sure the best endodontist I know. I had two root canals done here and both times the experience was painless, fun and wonderful. From a person with serious dental fear, I changed into a person who loves having root canals done- I hope no more will be necessary, though. Dr. Anderson saved my two broken teeth, one of which I was told wont be possible to save, by my regular dentist. I really like this practise and all the staff members and will recommend them to all my friends.
Dr. Anderson is very understanding and sweet, she keeps constantly checking on her patient during the procedure, keeps the patient comfortable and makes the procedure relaxing and fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunnyvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopters in the skies tonight, 9/9/14, any i... (Sep '14) 5 hr Face Buttbook 3
News Council approves tentative minimum-wage plan Sun Hmm 2
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... Apr 25 lol squared 3
News Miami Pop Artist Britto Charges Apple with Copy... Apr 24 87Jason 1
News From Cuban refugee to interim fire chief Apr 22 Doc Proper 2
News VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Apr 20 Lost Inspacevale 15
News Soon everyone will be an electric company (Jul '14) Apr 20 Frank Sinasstra 13
More from around the web

Sunnyvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]