brookville town cops
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
desire

Fort Wayne, IN

#22 Jun 29, 2014
Doug wrote:
Unless the police are chasing someone they are not supposed to be out of the corporation That is why they are called Brookville TOWN Police.
not true, that changed years ago
Business Owner

Brookville, IN

#23 Jul 2, 2014
The cops need to stay IN TOWN and take care of speeders right here!! Did you know it is 20 mph down town? There is NO WAY they even drive close to that!!!! They could make a fortune giving tickets in town!
up yours also

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jul 3, 2014
I don't think he needs to be gone!!!
comeon

Fort Wayne, IN

#25 Jul 3, 2014
Id like to point out that a lot of the town cops are JUST DOING THEIR JOB. They have families, friends, lives outside of the "office" just like everyone else does. Officer Bischoff, and Henson are really nice guys. Both have stopped me on multiple occasions (as deserved) and both were extremely nice. Receiving a ticket is always a pain but Henson gave me the whole winter holiday to pay mine. Brian can be a little scary but he IS A NICE MAN. These police officers arent picking on you, or singling you out. They are doing their job. They are keeping the nasty drugs out of this shit hole of a town. This goes for cops everywhere. Thank you for protecting the community

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed up with Self-serving overbearing politicians (Feb '15) 4 hr Word on the street 5
Iso house to rent 10 hr New resident 1
Big Black House on Main Street 11 hr Watch it 37
Causeway Mon London Bridge 1
Zip line Brookville Aug 29 Up Urs 17
Donald Trump for president! Aug 27 Madame Croquette 4
Maple Grove Cemetery Aug 26 Madame Croquette 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunman Mortgages