First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Brookville, IN

#1 Oct 30, 2013
How far can the town cops go out onto country roads? When not in pursuit of someone. And then be spotlighting with the cop car!! Last time I checked its against the LAW to spotlight with a weapon in the vehicle PERIOD how does this shit fly in this great town but Joe Shmow would be ticketed weapon taken and probably spend the night in the can???
Rainman

Brookville, IN

#2 Oct 31, 2013
I agree. I have personally seen, many times lately, town cars sitting way up on 101, even past that masonic place--not after stopping somebody, but just sitting there waiting to stop people. I think that's a bit much. Either their boss doesn't know or is now backing that.
Really

Centerville, IN

#3 Oct 31, 2013
u need to find out what the rules are first before you open that trap. besides, after posting the first post why do you have to post another? didn't you get your point across with your first post? duh, everyone knows the above post are from the same idiot!
no

Wooster, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Really wrote:
u need to find out what the rules are first before you open that trap. besides, after posting the first post why do you have to post another? didn't you get your point across with your first post? duh, everyone knows the above post are from the same idiot!
nope I did not post the second sorry try again
Wanna know

Spiceland, IN

#5 Nov 1, 2013
Haven't been the same since Lester retired, to many lazy police officers collecting a paycheck. This comes from the top, instead of being appointed by your buddy's it should be an elected position, They allowed Helms to stay for 20 yrs and he was probably the worse of all.They had a good chief, years ago(I forget his name) and he got booted for doing his job.
Wanna know

Spiceland, IN

#7 Nov 2, 2013
so be it wrote:
<quoted text> surely not washnock! he was a lazy fat man that couldn't or wouldn't do his job. all he cared about was chasing those welfare chicks
Lester Schneider,(sp) Washnock had breathing problems from smoking, if they gave a fitness test half of the force would be fired, an I Q test and most of the rest would be gone. I'd keep two.
News

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2013
I agree, Lester S. was a good guy. That whole family are good people.
nobody

Brookville, IN

#9 Nov 4, 2013
yea becky is the nicest person you will ever meet
invest

Thorntown, IN

#10 Nov 4, 2013
yep good family all of them
uhhh

Brookville, IN

#11 Jun 2, 2014
whats funny is, make fun of the cops for being lazy, and in the same breath complain about the running traffic on 101. pick one, ether complain about them being lazy, no good, or running traffic on 101.
Breaking news

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jun 2, 2014
Maybe just maybe they are being pro active and trying to stop speeders, DUI's, what have you before they enter town limits protecting the residents???
Winner Winner Chickne Din

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Jun 6, 2014
Psh cops trying to catch drunk drivers?!?! I've WITNESSED on Friday and Saturday Fred Neely makes things up just to have a "cause" to pull someone over epsecially late at night. "I smell alcohol have you been drinking?" Well I ahd a beer early in the night, I am the DD now my passengers have. IF he was so concerned why didn't he preform a field sobriety test or breathalizer? Or what about when they sit at the bottom of the hill going towards the high school, pullout right behind you tailgate you then tunr down cooly rd? They are about as useful as a poop flavored popsicle!
Taxpayer

Camby, IN

#14 Jun 17, 2014
Town cops lol. Little drunk man with no license drives his little red car from the vfw to all the bars all day everyday nothing done.Maybe he's a rat.
Mika

Richmond, IN

#15 Jun 17, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
Town cops lol. Little drunk man with no license drives his little red car from the vfw to all the bars all day everyday nothing done.Maybe he's a rat.
OMG Too funny! Saw him at the legion too.
Taxpayer

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jun 17, 2014
Wonder if he's making deliveries to sorry to work
one and only

Brownstown, IN

#17 Jun 29, 2014
Ken Murphy love him is actually a good and honest sheriff he needs to find more town cops like him.
honest

Brookville, IN

#18 Jun 29, 2014
Mitchum is a arrogant prick. Wilkerson is a prick. Ben Cummins is a prick. These three are abusing their power as officers. I've had property stolen and dealt with every officer in bville. But thanks to neeley and Jim Adams some of my property has been returned. Other three I mentioned told me to deal with it. Their just isn't enough training for people that are assholes. Public figures with power act like there poo doesn't stink and its sickening!
one and only

Brownstown, IN

#19 Jun 29, 2014
That's very true!
Doug

Cambridge City, IN

#20 Jun 29, 2014
Unless the police are chasing someone they are not supposed to be out of the corporation That is why they are called Brookville TOWN Police.
UpUrs

Centerville, IN

#21 Jun 29, 2014
honest wrote:
Mitchum is a arrogant prick. Wilkerson is a prick. Ben Cummins is a prick. These three are abusing their power as officers. I've had property stolen and dealt with every officer in bville. But thanks to neeley and Jim Adams some of my property has been returned. Other three I mentioned told me to deal with it. Their just isn't enough training for people that are assholes. Public figures with power act like there poo doesn't stink and its sickening!
It all comes from the top, Chief of police needs to be gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosenbergers Mt.Mkt. (Feb '11) 10 hr local 11
Jessie Kaiser 16 hr Duhh 2
Murder of Mark Ariens? (Mar '08) 23 hr huh 48
Big Fish in Brookville Lake (Feb '11) Sun fisherman 15
i love you scott Sun me 22
Big Black House on Main Street Sun fill-me-in 13
Pit Bulls (Jun '14) May 2 ladybug 32
More from around the web

Sunman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE