Walks the dog
Creeper

Upland, IN

#1 Jul 6, 2014
There is a woman who walks her dog 4 or 5 times a day in a subdivision here in town. The dog does his business on everyon's mailbox while she stares at homes and windows. We have been pulling our curtains and closing our doors. What is up with a woman that does that? Creepy! Can't say hi or she gossips about EVERYONE she knows from facebook and the neighbors!
Social Grace

Brookville, IN

#2 Jul 7, 2014
I would talk to the dog only. Ask him to quit aiming for mailboxes, and ignore her. The dog probably has more sense.
meany

Columbia City, IN

#3 Jul 7, 2014
what subdivision? Who is it
Two faced

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Creeper wrote:
There is a woman who walks her dog 4 or 5 times a day in a subdivision here in town. The dog does his business on everyon's mailbox while she stares at homes and windows. We have been pulling our curtains and closing our doors. What is up with a woman that does that? Creepy! Can't say hi or she gossips about EVERYONE she knows from facebook and the neighbors!
Lets see. You have a person that their dog does it's thing on your mailbox, and the person doesn't even say "HI" and they "gossip".
#1 Have you ever very politely asked them to clean up after their pet? I'm sure you'll say you have but I seriously doubt it!
#2 They can't say hi yet you know they "gossip about EVERYONE from Facebook and the neighbors...." hmmmmm so you getting that from who? Another gossiper? Surely not from that person since according to you they obviously don't talk to you since they won't even say HI according to YOU.
#3 They "gossip"......yet here you are on a GOSSIP website under an assumed name, talking about them. HERE"S YOUR SIGN!!!!!! Welcome to Brookville!

Consider it Free Fertilizer or ask them to clean it up.
Creeper

Upland, IN

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Two faced wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see. You have a person that their dog does it's thing on your mailbox, and the person doesn't even say "HI" and they "gossip".
#1 Have you ever very politely asked them to clean up after their pet? I'm sure you'll say you have but I seriously doubt it!
#2 They can't say hi yet you know they "gossip about EVERYONE from Facebook and the neighbors...." hmmmmm so you getting that from who? Another gossiper? Surely not from that person since according to you they obviously don't talk to you since they won't even say HI according to YOU.
#3 They "gossip"......yet here you are on a GOSSIP website under an assumed name, talking about them. HERE"S YOUR SIGN!!!!!! Welcome to Brookville!
Consider it Free Fertilizer or ask them to clean it up.
Ok Here goes. Keep your damn dog off my property. Shut your big fat mouth but it's ok to say Hi ONLY! Once you get done saying HI I'll fertilize your mouth with your dog poop. Welcome to Brookville and put some damn close on woman!
Two faced

Carrollton, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2014
Creeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Here goes. Keep your damn dog off my property. Shut your big fat mouth but it's ok to say Hi ONLY! Once you get done saying HI I'll fertilize your mouth with your dog poop. Welcome to Brookville and put some damn close on woman!
My oh my, touch a nerve did I? Don't ya just hate it when something turns and bites ya in the butt and the truth hits close to home? From that attitude I wouldn't talk to you either. Have a very nice day!
Social Grace

Brookville, IN

#7 Jul 8, 2014
Creeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. My.
Spot

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jul 8, 2014
Girls girls settle down Or town has a ordinance against dogs going to the bathroom in peoples yards or on public property call the police. I'm sure you you have a photograph on your iPhone as proof of you claim.
Ron

Upland, IN

#9 Jul 8, 2014
Creeper wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny. I would do the same thing. lol I do say leave her clothes barely there. Is she cute? If not, nevermind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happened to the paint lady at Gillmans 6 hr Mark 2
Do u know d and d processing people 20 hr smokie bare 11
Closeted gay men in town that are with women ? 21 hr smokie bare 5
Trailer park behind iga Dec 2 KING the legend 9
Post Election Discussion Dec 2 donnie trumped 10
Christmas Nov 30 Thanks 1
So 19 yr old pisses bed still and thinks it's g... Nov 29 bob frapples 2

Sunman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance