Little girl on Bike at Mounds campground
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red Devil

Brookville, IN

#21 Jul 6, 2014
Doesnt matter wrote:
<quoted text> It may be hard to understand why anybody would give this as "an order" (right-no RN is giving me an "order"), but it DOES really point out why it's not a good reason to actually follow this advice. Sounds a bit ill-advised no matter why the comment was made. If it's me, I'll wait for EMS to get there, thanks. They do good work.
This EMS Department is not trained to save lives it's a basic life support system, no airway skills for children, and no difficult airway interventions can be done by this current EMS.
Ethics

Upland, IN

#22 Jul 6, 2014
Red Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
This EMS Department is not trained to save lives it's a basic life support system, no airway skills for children, and no difficult airway interventions can be done by this current EMS.
RN class 101 would say do not shout out orders to fellow bystanders especially while the newly graduated RN is drinking alcohol! Did this in anyway happen?
Verdigras

Brookville, IN

#23 Jul 7, 2014
Red Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are RN's qualified to either make this call or give advice to EMTs unless asked. I hate to break it to them, but RNs are not docs. If anything, you let the EMS do their jobs, support them and knock off the dramatic "advice".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal County Meetings 25 min Amish 15
Lake shore Resorts (Oct '12) Mon Someone knows 230
Trouble for Steve Brack? May 28 Burnie Sandlot 78
Goldfinch Resturant May 26 Sarcasm 61
Those we miss in Brookville (Oct '09) May 26 Love 161
Missing lady found May 25 Rock 1
I still love you May 25 Rico sauve 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunman Mortgages