Sunman Junkies
Scum

Sunman, IN

#1 Apr 2, 2014
I see all these strung out junkies slithering around the streets of Sunman all the time. If you watch for more than 10 minutes you can see people do deals on the streets. Not to mention all the punk kids that run around with no parental supervision destroying the only hard working peoples properties. I never thought I'd say this, but Sunman needs more cop patrols!
Where did the three that just got busted live? The main street probably? No wonder no one normal wants to live here!
LINDA

Sunman, IN

#2 Apr 4, 2014
Scum wrote:
I see all these strung out junkies slithering around the streets of Sunman all the time. If you watch for more than 10 minutes you can see people do deals on the streets. Not to mention all the punk kids that run around with no parental supervision destroying the only hard working peoples properties. I never thought I'd say this, but Sunman needs more cop patrols!
Where did the three that just got busted live? The main street probably? No wonder no one normal wants to live here!
that happened almost 2 years ago. old news. lets talk about something thats current
newsfeed

Paris, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2014
LINDA wrote:
<quoted text>that happened almost 2 years ago. old news. lets talk about something thats current
Actually it happened last week. 3 busted for a number if drugs & I passed cops searching another car with 2 arrested week before that. There is bust after bust there. Those are just 2 in 2 weeks. Read the news. Sunman is full of nothing but drugs & addicts. I grew up there & its sad these days what its turned too.
Junkies

Versailles, IN

#4 Apr 24, 2014
Looks like one of them resorted to armed robbery to get their fix. Scary. Anyone know who it was like if they caught them yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many Narcan saves before treatment? 6 hr Peebles 1
The Big Brookville Lie Town Board Said Construc... 19 hr ladybug 82
Murder of Mark Ariens? (Mar '08) Tue Buckinghorse 50
Baby Boomers housing idea! Brookville Jul 22 Andy Corvair 11
Child Sex Offenders Jul 19 The Truth And Not... 14
Harassment: Beware of the Consequences Jul 19 Voice of Reason 19
Brookville lake Jul 17 Andy Corvair 30

Sunman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance