police chase thru sunman

Posted in the Sunman Forum

LOL

Sunman, IN

#1 Jun 22, 2013
8 ninja motorcycles running from indiana stste police thru sunman last night.they were going 120 mph thru town with police trying to trail them.chase ended up back on spades.the entire fire dept aircare and ambulances everywhere.a couple of the bikers were running away on foot
a big conspiracy

Sunman, IN

#2 Jul 13, 2014
LOL wrote:
8 ninja motorcycles running from indiana stste police thru sunman last night.they were going 120 mph thru town with police trying to trail them.chase ended up back on spades.the entire fire dept aircare and ambulances everywhere.a couple of the bikers were running away on foot
This incident was covered up by the corrupt indiana state police; there was a person killed and several bikers were severly injured. air care was there. i saw it all from my house on spades road just west of sunman. WHY DID THE ISP COVER THIS UP.///////
a big conspiracy

Sunman, IN

#3 Jul 13, 2014
I forgot to add that this incident never made any news on wrbi 99,3 eagle. Herald tribune nothing, this should have been plastered all over the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merinda Deaton 39 min Answers 2
who are the police interested finding? 17 hr dls 3
goldfinch 20 hr Hungry Brookvillian 4
News The latest example Mon itstrue 2
Mushrooms for sale? Mon itstrue 2
Dairy Cottage Mon itstrue 11
i love you scott Mon me 13
More from around the web

Sunman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE