Worries increase that MI gas prices w...

Worries increase that MI gas prices will rise

There are 6 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Sep 15, 2008, titled Worries increase that MI gas prices will rise. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Follow the prices -- Gas Price Watch GasBuddy.com "); var headline = escape ; OpenWin "> Follow the prices -- Gas Price Watch GasBuddy.com "); var headline = escape ; OpenWin " STYLE="color:#0033FF"> Email Text ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

pete hernandez

West Branch, MI

#1 Sep 15, 2008
i just went to put gas in my car after seeing the governor say anyone selling gas over $4.09 will be prosecuted. i paid $4.19 and passed a couple of other gas stations at the same price. how do these people stilll have the gall to defy the govt. shell on cork st is where i put gas. citgo on burdick and quick stop on portage st. allhad $4.19
Batch37 Pain Is Good

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2008
Yeah, we shouldn't drill for our own oil or build more refineries. We can afford $8 gas standing on our heads.
steve disbennett

Grand Haven, MI

#3 Sep 15, 2008
Batch37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Yeah, we shouldn't drill for our own oil or build more refineries. We can afford $8 gas standing on our heads.
hey batch,why should we help ourselves when hugo chavez needs a new boat!!!we have to quit being so selfish,and keep thinking about the starving oil rich countries we are pouring our money into..if we start ramping up our own drilling/refining capabilities,we could cripple the unfriendly oil producing nations and that just wopuldnt fit in to the feel good schedule...quite frankley,all of the roadblocking liberals know we need more domestic capabilities,but they have blabbed agaist for so many years that it would make them look like the hypocrits that they are...so everyone go to citgo,and fill up so chavez can buy more air time to bash the United States,which,by the way,is his biggest oil customer!
Batch37 Pain Is Good

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2008
steve disbennett wrote:
<quoted text>
hey batch,why should we help ourselves when hugo chavez needs a new boat!!!we have to quit being so selfish,and keep thinking about the starving oil rich countries we are pouring our money into..if we start ramping up our own drilling/refining capabilities,we could cripple the unfriendly oil producing nations and that just wopuldnt fit in to the feel good schedule...quite frankley,all of the roadblocking liberals know we need more domestic capabilities,but they have blabbed agaist for so many years that it would make them look like the hypocrits that they are...so everyone go to citgo,and fill up so chavez can buy more air time to bash the United States,which,by the way,is his biggest oil customer!
I have both my vehicles paid for and am not looking to go into debt. However, I am looking at CNG vehicles as Natural gas is less than $2.00. Maybe a conversion is in order. There is only two places in West Michigan where you can refuel.
Mark

Lovington, NM

#5 Sep 15, 2008
And why bother in a location where we don't have to worry about hurricanes every year.

Bunch of morons running this country.
steve disbennett

Grand Haven, MI

#6 Sep 15, 2008
<quoted text>I have both my vehicles paid for and am not looking to go into debt. However, I am looking at CNG vehicles as Natural gas is less than $2.00. Maybe a conversion is in order. There is only two places in West Michigan where you can refuel.
well,we all know that gas burning cars are not going away anytime soon,so drill,refine and help our country get out of this mess,but in the mean time,keep looking for alternatives..we could crush the economies of the middle east and south american countries if we would be dependant on ourselves instead of some ungrateful,childlike dictators!we were and could be again the powerhouse nation of the world if these liberal,feel good politicians would put as much emphasis on worrying about this nations citizens as they do other nations...but,once again,they dont want to step on toes or hurt any feelings...i dont give a damn what other countries think of us,but i do give a damn about this country...the problem is,our politicians dont as they are nothing but blood sucking ticks living large off the backs of all U.S. citizens while worrying only about themselves!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... (May '16) Jun '17 USA R0CKS 712
Looking for Gil Gilbert (Dec '16) Dec '16 loreanders 2
News Cadillac falls to Lake Odessa-Lakewood in Class... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jfish 1
private jobs and the fake unemployed (May '16) May '16 Corabelle 1
Trump is the next President, Finally out with t... (Feb '16) Feb '16 the ace of spades 1
News Lawsuit in Mich. teen's traffic-stop shooting (Oct '15) Oct '15 Buford 1
News Michigan Senators Spar Over Juneteenth Slavery ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Oh No You Di-nt 2

Sunfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunfield Mortgages