Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
TreeHugger

Fort Myers, FL

#1 May 13, 2011
I have ordered twice from Solar Illuminations web site. Last year I bought a solar security light for my porch which works great. This year I bought a solar flag light for our 20' flag pole. This fixture performs better than my expectations and I no longer have to lower my flag at night time. I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend checking our their web site: www.solarilluminations.com
CMG-Construction Corp

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Oct 18, 2011
I must say that since I began online shopping my experience of dealing with the sales people at Solar Illuminations has been one the best. They took a great deal of time to talk me though all the options they had for a lighting project I was working on for a client. Being quite new to solar, they explained fully what I should expect. With their input I was confident of making the right choices. Ultimately my client was impressed with the end results. Thank you once again Solar Illuminations.
hawkeyevalley

Gettysburg, SD

#3 Nov 6, 2011
Bought a solar lamp post and after a month it quit working. Not even going to bother sending it back because they make you jump thru so many hoops and the postage would be a killer. I now have a very expensive decoration but no light. Not going to do business here again.
Tom mooney ireland

Dublin, Ireland

#4 Nov 24, 2011
Stay clear of this dishonest supplier, they will not accept back faulty goods and when i pointed out that they have to under UK and irish law they were quick to claim our consumer law does not apply to them. Another expensive decoration and again no light
Jack Stevenson

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Having purchased two sets of Solar Illuminations Christmas lights I must say I am amazed at how easy they were to install and use. They make setting up festive lighting a breeze and I wish I had found these before now. I will be back for more next year and in the meantime have recommended them to friends and family.

Since: Aug 11

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Dec 29, 2011
Tom mooney ireland wrote:
Stay clear of this dishonest supplier, they will not accept back faulty goods and when i pointed out that they have to under UK and irish law they were quick to claim our consumer law does not apply to them. Another expensive decoration and again no light
Solar Illuminations is a major, reputable US based retailer of solar lighting and complies with all US Law. We ship orders to customers all over the world every day. We offer a one year warranty on all the products we sell and free lifetime technical support. We also offer a no hassle returns policy. We accept back any product that has a genuine defect and we offer a free repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty. That applies to all customers no matter where they are in the world. Unfortunately the anonymous writer of this review either refused to comply with the terms or demanded something that was no possible. Naturally, UK and Irish Law are irrelevant to a US based company.

Fort Myers, FL

#7 Dec 29, 2011
hawkeyevalley wrote:
Bought a solar lamp post and after a month it quit working. Not even going to bother sending it back because they make you jump thru so many hoops and the postage would be a killer. I now have a very expensive decoration but no light. Not going to do business here again.
Solar Illuminations is a reputable e-commerce retailer of solar lighting. We offer a one year warranty on all the products we sell and free lifetime technical support. We also offer a no hassle returns policy. We accept back any product that has a genuine defect and we offer a free repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty. That applies to all customers no matter where they are in the world. Unfortunately the anonymous writer of this review has not contacted us for support and instead chose to write a negative review instead. We find that over 80% of solar light problems are simply user error, location issues or weather conditions. These can include bad installations, lack of sunshine and such like. Such matters do not define the product as being defective and are usually simply fixes. If a customer fails to contact us we are unable to advise on how to remedy a problem which is usually handled with a simple phone call and applies to any electronic item you purchase, solar or otherwise.

Fort Myers, FL

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Jack Stevenson wrote:
Having purchased two sets of Solar Illuminations Christmas lights I must say I am amazed at how easy they were to install and use. They make setting up festive lighting a breeze and I wish I had found these before now. I will be back for more next year and in the meantime have recommended them to friends and family.
Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to provide our products to you again in the future.
Regards,
Solar Illuminations

Fort Myers, FL

#9 Dec 29, 2011
CMG-ConstructionCorp wrote:
I must say that since I began online shopping my experience of dealing with the sales people at Solar Illuminations has been one the best. They took a great deal of time to talk me though all the options they had for a lighting project I was working on for a client. Being quite new to solar, they explained fully what I should expect. With their input I was confident of making the right choices. Ultimately my client was impressed with the end results. Thank you once again Solar Illuminations.
Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to provide our products to you again in the future.
Regards,
Solar Illuminations

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Dec 29, 2011
TreeHugger wrote:
I have ordered twice from Solar Illuminations web site. Last year I bought a solar security light for my porch which works great. This year I bought a solar flag light for our 20' flag pole. This fixture performs better than my expectations and I no longer have to lower my flag at night time. I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend checking our their web site: www.solarilluminations.com
Regards,
Solar Illuminations
Daryle Czaplicki

Boston, MA

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Stay away from these guys. Any post that are good on here have to be planted. They do not take returns on any Xmas lights period. I ordered warm white lights and when I got them they were just white lights. Refused to refund my money. Said I knew the policy and that they sent me the right lights. I didn't even unwrap lights nothing. No reason not to take them back. They were very rude and dishonest. I have never commented on a company before on the Internet, and have bought a lot. These guys I felt I had to warn somebody. Don't do it, trust me
Goodlife

Brady, NE

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Our family wants to honor our parents memory by lighting a park path. We are interested in the heavy duty dual lamp post. This is a product that fits the bill, but I am becoming concerned after reading the negative reviews. Who do I believe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suncoast Estates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 12 hr AWAKE 2,125
Fort Myers Real Estate Attorney 20 hr davidmk 1
Carrie Marie Velonia Gentile Mon Jonathan m Guabello 1
ladies how many men have you "slept" with (Nov '08) Sun foxbell88 527
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Aug 29 Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Tiny dogs and naked homeowner scare away would-... (Nov '09) Aug 28 Diamond Daisy 15
Severely burned dog found in Fort Myers Aug 28 honesty2010 78
•••
•••
•••

Suncoast Estates Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Suncoast Estates People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••