ladies how many men have you "slept" with

Created by experienced or not on Nov 26, 2008

8,206 votes

Click on an option to vote

just one, my husband

just one, but not my husband

two to three

4 to 5

6 to 7

8 to 9

10 to 12

13 to 15

15 to 20

over 20

zack

United States

#222 Apr 18, 2013
i dont understand u gals...so u go around opening ur legs to anyone and slep with men left and right and then u want to end up with a nice guy...that is not the way to do it...do you not value ur body and sexuality?!!!!!
been around

Hollywood, FL

#223 Apr 18, 2013
Im 27, ive been with well over 100.
STD free

United States

#224 Apr 18, 2013
been around wrote:
Im 27, ive been with well over 100.
Your chances of contracting STDs or HIV is nearly 90-99% congrats
STD free

United States

#225 Apr 18, 2013
zack wrote:
i dont understand u gals...so u go around opening ur legs to anyone and slep with men left and right and then u want to end up with a nice guy...that is not the way to do it...do you not value ur body and sexuality?!!!!!
They don't respect their bodies then they demand us sincerely nice guys to give them a chance. It won't happen!!!
jass

Delhi, India

#226 Apr 23, 2013
i am 17 and Slept with 13 guys in past two years

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#228 Apr 23, 2013
jass wrote:
i am 17 and Slept with 13 guys in past two years
Question is just for ladies, please.....
UhOHhhE

Westfield, MA

#229 Apr 29, 2013
So I typed this question on google, I was recapping my sexual history, and I was curious where other woman stood. I am going to be 20 in a month, and I lost my virginity a day after I turned 16, and in that time, last four years, I have slept with 18 guys. Cannot say I am proud of this number at all. I feel like its so hard for me to settle down, and I worry that I will never find the right guy because I just cave in too quick. I have never told any one my real number, even though the girls here at college are way higher. Especially my boyfriend of almost 2 years. There really is no way of telling him when we were not together, I added 6 people to the list my first semester in college. I have gotten lucky though. I have been checked after every guy, and nothing has gone wrong. I dont know whether I am an addict, or just a horny teenage girl, but I definitely need to figure a way to conrol it.
Four Blossoms

Bronx, NY

#230 May 2, 2013
I think a better poll for women with over 20 partners is:
How many girls have you hooked up with? We all know women are a lot more bi- than men, so I'd be curious about the results ;)
Four Blossoms

Bronx, NY

#231 May 2, 2013
No, be proud of that number! Women like putting notches on their belt too! Especially when you shag lots of hot babes. Not every man will jump into bed with you unless you look like a 16 year old runway model (maybe that's you), so it's a conquest thing for us too.
UhOHhhE wrote:
So I typed this question on google, I was recapping my sexual history, and I was curious where other woman stood. I am going to be 20 in a month, and I lost my virginity a day after I turned 16, and in that time, last four years, I have slept with 18 guys. Cannot say I am proud of this number at all. I feel like its so hard for me to settle down, and I worry that I will never find the right guy because I just cave in too quick. I have never told any one my real number, even though the girls here at college are way higher. Especially my boyfriend of almost 2 years. There really is no way of telling him when we were not together, I added 6 people to the list my first semester in college. I have gotten lucky though. I have been checked after every guy, and nothing has gone wrong. I dont know whether I am an addict, or just a horny teenage girl, but I definitely need to figure a way to conrol it.
STD free

United States

#232 May 3, 2013
Four Blossoms wrote:
<quoted text>No, be proud of that number! Women like putting notches on their belt too! Especially when you shag lots of hot babes. Not every man will jump into bed with you unless you look like a 16 year old runway model (maybe that's you), so it's a conquest thing for us too.
Get a copy of your health certificate from your closest veterinarian.....
Lauren

Weston-super-mare, UK

#233 May 5, 2013
I am 18, and I have slept with one person. My boyfriend is 2 years older than me and we got together 8 months ago and we slept together after two months, both of our first times, but he had experience and I had none whatsoever. We almost got together when I was 16, but he said that he needed sexual contact, which I wasn't ready for then. He luckily has matured and this time around he waited for me and it was on my terms. He changed completely, he was ruled by his hormones when we were younger. I think it is such a shame when young people give into pressure for sex, as there is nothing like sharing your first time with someone who truly loves you.
Sarah

Toronto, Canada

#234 May 13, 2013
27, slept with 26 men.#26 is the one and I'm done trying them out now. I find monogamy easy but celibacy pretty much impossible. Never done anal or had any threesomes. Just good-old-fashioned sex, either with boyfriends, in longterm relationships, friends with benefits, or one-nighters. Whatever it takes to get laid at lesst once every few weeks lol. Never gone more than a month and a half without sex since losing my virginity at almost 19.

I was born to have sex but I don't need variety, just c*ock.
Cherry

Beirut, Lebanon

#236 May 18, 2013
Im 19 iv slept with 37 different guys i lost my virginity at 17 if anyone is curious haha
Katy

Towson, MD

#237 Jun 5, 2013
kcc wrote:
I am almost 19 years old and starting sleeping with guys when i was 13 so in the past six years i have slept with 43 guys. 3 of them were long term relationships others were either short flings or one night stands (by short fling i mean 2 month long relationship) I dont consider myself a slut but now I am wondering if I shouls. I cry about this all the time. I contracted chlamydia twice from my ex whom was cheating on me but cleared it up both times and left him for good. I am also worried about being able to have kids. Is 43 a lot for a 6 year span and am i going to be able to conceive children please only answer nicely. Thanks
So I started sleeping with guys when I was 16 and at age 24, my grand total is 15. I think my number is a lot. I don't know if you'll see this since you posted 2 years ago but I wanted to respond because I really relate. Sex is fun. It's awesome. When you're single you don't wanna not have sex and sometimes that means you sleep with random dudes or have short flings. But it should be more about how it makes you feel after. I used to cry all the time about those guys that I'd sleep with and would then disappear or stop talking to me. Then I met a guy and told myself I needed to wait until I was totally ready and could trust him, and that's exactly what I did, and I've never had better sex - it totally changed everything. But even more important, he respected me and I respected myself! If it all makes you feel sad, it's time to stop and think about what you're doing and if you need to change it. The STD is another factor. You're lucky you got one that can go away. My mom got herpes from her first husband and so I've always been terrified of getting anything, let alone one that is for life or as painful as herpes.
For me what did it was therapy and a great group of friends and finding something I am good at. Once I felt better on the inside and had so much more confidence, I was feeling stronger, less promiscuous, and I was attracting better guys too. It sounds like you need to re-evaluate yourself, what's best for you, and what you want. Good luck, honey!

Also I've never dated a guy that asked what my number was and I've never asked a guy what his was. Joe and I figured, I know I'm not your first but I don't need to know about your previous sexcapades.

“Cook County Mail Authority”

Since: May 13

Chicago, IL

#238 Jun 5, 2013
We hope you ladies are not sleeping with Autistic guys! Otherwise you'll catch Autism and turn into a psychopath!
maria

El Monte, CA

#239 Jun 11, 2013
I recently left my two month olds dad because he never got over me sleeping with 7 or 8 guys i cant remember but i him it was ten with him nd when i tried to tell him it was less he wudnt believe me nd he says it bothers him alot because to him i slept with everyone in my city he would call me a whore everyday made me cry so many times nd forced me to name everyone i slepted with in detail he says i took his virginity but i don't believe v him at all nd well ive come to the point that i couldny take being put down anymore so i left him nd i find out he is messin around with his ex so idk i try not to let it get to me i mean 3 were relationships nd the others one night stands nd he says one night stnds are worse so idk im tryin to get over him he doesnt respect me then or now bein the mother of his only child..
STD free

United States

#240 Jun 11, 2013
maria wrote:
I recently left my two month olds dad because he never got over me sleeping with 7 or 8 guys i cant remember but i him it was ten with him nd when i tried to tell him it was less he wudnt believe me nd he says it bothers him alot because to him i slept with everyone in my city he would call me a whore everyday made me cry so many times nd forced me to name everyone i slepted with in detail he says i took his virginity but i don't believe v him at all nd well ive come to the point that i couldny take being put down anymore so i left him nd i find out he is messin around with his ex so idk i try not to let it get to me i mean 3 were relationships nd the others one night stands nd he says one night stnds are worse so idk im tryin to get over him he doesnt respect me then or now bein the mother of his only child..
Let me tell you something Maria he is probably just as if not more guilty. He certainly fits the double standard. I have compassion and empathy for you. I have zero for him and with him wanting the name of everyone you slept with shows him to be a very controlling SOB. You should leave him
STD free

United States

#241 Jun 11, 2013
Cook Cty Mail Authority wrote:
We hope you ladies are not sleeping with Autistic guys! Otherwise you'll catch Autism and turn into a psychopath!
Also don't sleep with mail men lest you come down with "Terminal Stupidity".NOW HEAR THIS DUMB FUCK DISAPPEAR OR I WILL LET ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHOM HAPPENS TO HAVE MAFIA CONNECTIONS AND KNOWS MAFIA MAN THAT HAS DAUGHTER WITH AUTISM. DO YOU THINK THEY WILL SHOW YOU COMPASSION WHEN THEY THROW YOU INTO A WOODCHIPPER.I THINK NOT!!!!!!
Joan

Chicago, IL

#242 Jun 11, 2013
I'm 20 as if March. I've slept with 40 guys since I lost my virginity at 14. I'm not ashamed of it either, some I loved most were one timers but none was worth sticking by. With the new day and age this number is kind of normal compared to most my friends who lie when I can remember them sleeping around way more than I did.
Joan

Chicago, IL

#243 Jun 11, 2013
zack wrote:
i dont understand u gals...so u go around opening ur legs to anyone and slep with men left and right and then u want to end up with a nice guy...that is not the way to do it...do you not value ur body and sexuality?!!!!!
Men do it all the time and then expect to marry a virgin or some angel who fell out of heaven. Things have changed women support themselves now and do as they please. Take it or leave it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suncoast Estates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Braley Photography says autism is contagious Tue LEO 477 4
Where is Caroline from Fucillo Kia (Jul '13) Oct 19 Sanchez 30
Thinking of moving to SW FLA, like Cape Coral, ... (Jul '10) Oct 19 rronald8 44
Looking Oct 19 newtoda239 1
Mobile home destroyed in early morning fire Jun '14 al lindroth 1
State Representative Dane Eagle arrested on DUI... Apr '14 Lick 1
wow this is amazing! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Strand 4 2

Suncoast Estates Jobs

Suncoast Estates People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Suncoast Estates News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Suncoast Estates

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]