1. Regarding "the Master Electricians license being on probation" Master Electrician has met with The Licensing Electrical Board regarding providing a small job on Fort Myers Beach and not pulling permit in 2009 which is currently working with Electrical Board, Local Permitting Office and Hotel to correct the issue. This was not due to the Master Electrician not wanting to pull a permit it was due to the job being very small at the time and the Hotel did not want to pull a permit and pay for. Speedy Electric has a very good reputation with inspectors of all of Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties- Even the inspectors who have inspected the job at the hotel have commented on the confusion of needing a permit for this job. The Electrical Licensing Board asked if we were charging for this correction Master Electrician said No and they recommended we charge for it. Master Electrician said he is responsible for his mistakes and thought he was not allowed to charge for his mistake.
2. The company does not have any money to refund.
3. This company is very ethical, however makes the mistake sometimes and do it's due diligence when interviewing someone to represent their company. Which is why immediately after the Danielle experience they contacted Sam Black Consulting to initiate a pre-screening SOS II First Step test that focuses on Reliability, Integrity and work ethic to pass before being hired for the Customer Service Professional Position
4. Yes we Highly recommend checking the license of any company you hire to work in your home or business.
5. The person who hired Danielle grew an electrical company from 0 to a million in sales.(Not worth millions) there is a Big Difference between the two.
6. There is a probation period of 2 weeks for the Customer Service Professional Position - Danielle failed to mention that within her first 60 days of employment she was out for 2 weeks which made the company reevaluate her reliability and her pay structure was changed with her agreement due to her lack of showing up to work.
7. The only yelling that took place was Danielle losing her temper after being approached by her manager regarding customer complaints on her behavior and lack of ability to provide professional customer service. Company received 3 complaints within a 60 day period of her behavior on the phone. She scheduled a customer having smoke detectors going off at 5 am in the morning a week out and her supervisor got a call saying they could not wait a week. When Danielle was approached about the problem it was on Wednesday February 20th at 11:35 am Danielle lost her temper screaming at her supervisor very aggressively and her Supervisor was caught off guard of her lack of ability to control her temper and told her to go to lunch and get herself together. Danielle kept screaming do you want me to come back? Again her supervisor told her to go to lunch and regain her composure. Danielle went home and never came back to work that day. This is when the company said do not come back. Danielle called up later in afternoon demanding her paychecks that were not due until the next two Fridays. Payroll had not even been received yet it was a Wednesday payday is not until Friday! The company has an obligation to hire professionals, Danielle's behavior was not professional.
8. The ex-employee check is speaking of was a small check from an employee that owed the company for uniforms when he quit for the 3rd time and still has a very good relationship with the company.
We highly recommend to any company seeking employees to give Sam Black a call and screen all candidates with the SOS II pre-screening evaluation. Beware of the Candidates that will give a good interview and capable of faking their true personalities and anger issues that come out later.