Man involved in Rt. 901 chase waives ...

Man involved in Rt. 901 chase waives charges

There are 1 comment on the The News Item story from May 27, 2010, titled Man involved in Rt. 901 chase waives charges. In it, The News Item reports that:

A 29-year-old Shenandoah man, who led police on a high-speed chase early Sunday morning along Route 901 and drove his car into a police cruiser, waived to court multiple charges Wednesday morning at a preliminary hearing before Magisterial District Judge Hugh Jones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Item.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 May 30, 2010
If the accused can waive charges, doesn't that mean that he's acquitted of any wrong doing?

I think the dunces at the newspaper ment to say that the man waived his preliminary hearing, which is quite a common occurance for some reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Selinsgrove man pleads guilty to sexual assault... (Mar '15) Jul '16 5709335825kat 2
Selinsgrove Driver License Center (Aug '10) May '16 Maria 33
Denise Zechman (May '16) May '16 Curious 1
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Dogmatic Religion, pinhead politicians, which a... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Francis Benjamin Shields, Dirtbag of renoun (Apr '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Scumbury = Gangland (Apr '06) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 5

Sunbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunbury Mortgages