Schools: 3rd levy attempt critical | ...

Schools: 3rd levy attempt critical | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 13 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Schools: 3rd levy attempt critical | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

No more extracurricular activities or athletics. An exodus of involved parents and good students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

TeaPartyTYme

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Sorry, but no more taxes. Do with what you have. Thanks to Obama's job-killing stimulus, there are no jobs and lots of foreclosures. I wouldn't even put this up for vote, because it's a slam dunk NO.
Tim H

Lucasville, OH

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Yeah. You're right. It had nothing to do with the GOP's failed policies over the last decade. Keep letting the rich get richer, the middle class go away, and keep sending our jobs to China and Mexico. The future's looking bright.
TeaPartyTYme wrote:
Sorry, but no more taxes. Do with what you have. Thanks to Obama's job-killing stimulus, there are no jobs and lots of foreclosures. I wouldn't even put this up for vote, because it's a slam dunk NO.
watcher

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2010
Thats it lets threaten them with scare tactics. They already said no twice why do we have to keep saying NO!

What is it about we cant afford these taxes that you dont understand?
Gahannaman

Lewis Center, OH

#4 Sep 9, 2010
TeaPartyTYme wrote:
Not everything is Obama's fault. For instance, Obama didn't cause the record-setting deficit spending of the George Bush years.

Stupid really is as stupid does.
marine mom

Walbridge, OH

#5 Sep 9, 2010
what happed to all that money ohio just got for the schools??????????
something smells here.
columbus says they are not going to spend theirs yet, and this district is out there trying for another levy.
facts

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Simple solution, get rid of the union and put employees on social security.
Mayor Magoo Clownman

Hilliard, OH

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Tim H wrote:
Yeah. You're right. It had nothing to do with the GOP's failed policies over the last decade. Keep letting the rich get richer, the middle class go away, and keep sending our jobs to China and Mexico. The future's looking bright.
<quoted text>
Excuse me? That was the Democrap contolled housing mess that started the whole mess.

Remember it is all about the kids! Not the UNIONS or the 85% of the money spent on teachers & administative costs.

Nothing going on here. Move along now. Wj=here are your papers? Drink this Kool-Aide now & sit down
Sum Tim Wong

Hilliard, OH

#9 Sep 9, 2010
Gahannaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything is Obama's fault. For instance, Obama didn't cause the record-setting deficit spending of the George Bush years.
Stupid really is as stupid does.
You are correct wise one. Old Bama tripled the debit in 1/16 of the time. Hope & change your kids & grand kids will pay for & we got nothing to show for it. Maybe it is hidden in the health care bill that gives Muslums an exclusion from having to get it like the rest of us. Oh and our congress & senate dorks are excluded as well. What a sweet deal.
Wake up America!
Shokanman

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 9, 2010
facts wrote:
Simple solution, get rid of the union and put employees on social security.
Why not chain them to their desks and feed them only bread and water. That ought to attract high quality workers.
Helloooooo

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 9, 2010
Fact: W. had 52 consecutive months of job growth before Dems took Congress over.
Tim H wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my lips

Roy, WA

#12 Sep 9, 2010
And for the 3rd time...NO! Change the way our schools are funded & not

by property taxes. Also...no ketchup on my hot dogs...take out the trash

& let's get with it on snow removal.

John Q. Complainer
teresa

Dublin, OH

#13 Sep 9, 2010
I took the time to visit Ron Braxton's website and it was worth it. Confirms what liars and weasels board members and administrators are.
Reasons

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#14 Sep 9, 2010
School Board: If this passes, your property taxes

will be so high you won't be able to live there.

But we don't give a hoot..we want to keep our over-

paid jobs & so we can make it appear we care by

having the kids have things they don't really

need.

Oz has spoken...Seig Heil!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus needs Somali cops, better assimilation... Jan 9 Oliver Cantterberry 10
Whitey Stephens Family Dec 28 Adams Co 5
Myranda Parrott Dec '16 Lameduck18 2
Nov '16 sarah wood 1
Leafy Dell Maronda Westport Model Oct '16 Smith1966 1
News Tanger Outlet mall to open in Delaware County o... (Jun '16) Oct '16 404 not found 4
News Police body cameras win praise in central Ohio ... Oct '16 Bloomp 5

Sunbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunbury Mortgages