John Redcorn

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Has anyone heard about Joe Sexton opening up a bar in Sunbright. Iv heard from several people thats hes seriously thinking about it. I hope so
Your ad here

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

I heard that to. Sounds great. Anybody heard where?
John Redcorn

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

I heard hes considering several locations.
cats meow

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

I know Joe Sexton and that is hard for me to believe that he going to open a bar. He would never sell beer at the Tiger Mart when he owned it. He will never sell beer, he has more respect for himself to help people destroy their lives by drinking. God Bless America.
SUCKIT

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

HAHA I doubt Joe will do that. Just like the poster above said, he didnt even sell it in Tiger Mart.
unknown

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

he is not going to open a bar i know this for a fact
tuber

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

He declared bankruptcy, burned his house down, then became more richer.......go figure!! Him being such a great man and all!!
crash

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

tuber wrote:
He declared bankruptcy, burned his house down, then became more richer.......go figure!! Him being such a great man and all!!
Last time I checked Joe's house has never burnt down and as far as filling bankruprcy I dout that to.
TADAAAA

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Shows what you know then. Thats the second mansion on the hilltop, and yes he filed for bankruptcy.
unknown

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

the house burnt down a long time ago and as for the bankruptcy im not to sure about i dont think he did
crash

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Ok how long ago did it burn down?
unknown

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

between 25 and 30 years ago
crash

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

That would be why i didn't know it burnt, I was to young to remember.
unknown

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

are you cind to Ethan davis if you are than when is his b-day and what his number
old friend

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Joe would never open a bar. he is a good man. i worked for him at tigermart he didnt like selling cigerates. his home did burn down, he and his family lost everthing but each other. they did not get richer and it took a long time to rebuild.
Susan

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Dose anyone know Jesse Tackett? I think he is a friend of Joe's. Anyone know him or where he works? I really need to know. Thanks for any help.
me again

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

old friend wrote:
Joe would never open a bar. he is a good man. i worked for him at tigermart he didnt like selling cigerates. his home did burn down, he and his family lost everthing but each other. they did not get richer and it took a long time to rebuild.
but he did sell them. very expensively i might add
SunARABIA

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

crash wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked Joe's house has never burnt down and as far as filling bankruprcy I dout that to.
Sorry but dig deeper.It's been a few decades ago,it's safe to say he's not the angel.there are skeletons in his closet too.Hows the Arabs working out for ya?Oh and thats not the only house the Sextons have owned.
Award

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

And more run-on sentences!!!!!!!!!!
AWARD WINNER

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Award wrote:
And more run-on sentences!!!!!!!!!!
Suck on a big run on.If you don't have a comment shut up.You can't seem to even complete a sentance.If you have a clue to what the eight parts of speech are,please prove it.All you can do is repeat the same few words.It's clear you have very limited education.I don't mind telling you off.Iknow who you are too.LOL Take your nut pill and go to hell ,oh sorry I ment bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sunbright Forum right now

Search the Sunbright Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Olivia 123,962
medium or psycic 1 hr wondering 1
Bobby Ellis, Det. Morgan Co. Sheriff's Dept. 7 hr Just Wondering 7
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 9 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr sally 8,462
Mail order Groom for county Exec 10 hr sick-of 44
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr bob 8,504
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sunbright Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sunbright People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE