i have been set up and not fun being jail so
tucker

Oneida, TN

#4 Aug 17, 2009
Nicky Rose/ wilson
taboo

Oneida, TN

#5 Aug 17, 2009
what about anthony shelly, what ist the deal with kenneth allen webb how does he stay out of trouble ane shawn cox, and brenda
lmao

Wartburg, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2009
Hell why not just make a list??? Retards!!!
losers

Oneida, TN

#7 Aug 18, 2009
ooooh yeah ur right...They must all be narcs. Come on now!!! They are the slick and smart ones. We are naming narcs not dearlers
taboo

Oneida, TN

#8 Aug 18, 2009
do you think that some of the dealers might just b narcs
tank

Oneida, TN

#9 Aug 21, 2009
taboo wrote:
dont still checks frm people and maybe u wouldnt go 2 jail.lol
taboo

Oneida, TN

#10 Aug 21, 2009
tank a$$ if you r saying that i was stealing checks ur wrong. I probably make more money n one month than u do all year.
tank

Helenwood, TN

#11 Aug 21, 2009
taboo wrote:
u said u was in jail and it was 4 checks
sis

Pine Knot, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2009
shawn nixion,.lives in burrville.when he gets caught selling drugs ,he turns everyone he can too stay out of jail
sunbright football fan

Gallatin, TN

#13 Sep 10, 2009
there are no narcs in sunbright!
Barn Rat

Huntsville, TN

#14 Sep 21, 2009
Nash Conn, Scott Keith, Clint Phillips, Bobby Gardner, Joe Phillips, Derek Brooks and thats just to name a few theres alot more i think it would be easier to say whos not narcin
hhhha

Decatur, TN

#15 Oct 7, 2009
Barn Rat if you now so much and you think I'm a NARK, Im in sunbright usually all the time be a man and say it to me. Or just tell me your name and I'll Kick your A$$. The last person that called me a Nark M.Morano got his ass kicked and wasnt calling me a nark after that.
HeHe

Richmond, VA

#16 Oct 7, 2009
hhhha wrote:
Barn Rat if you now so much and you think I'm a NARK, Im in sunbright usually all the time be a man and say it to me. Or just tell me your name and I'll Kick your A$$. The last person that called me a Nark M.Morano got his ass kicked and wasnt calling me a nark after that.
A little arrogant I see. "Narc" can be substituted for the work "nark" or "narq". All three words have the same definition.

Don't worry though, I wouldn't expect a "nark" like yourself to understand.
gmc

Pine Knot, KY

#17 Oct 7, 2009
The biggest drug dealer and narc in burrville is jerry jones
really

Franklin, TN

#18 Oct 8, 2009
gmc wrote:
The biggest drug dealer and narc in burrville is jerry jones
yeah right! jerry is a good man, what he do make u mad or run u off or what maybe whip ya cause he caught u stealing from him?
gmc

Oneida, TN

#19 Oct 8, 2009
no jery ain't never run me off or whip me but he shore has sold me a lot of pills,and i know that every time the law wan't to know anything they go to jerry jones.
ehhh

Richmond, VA

#20 Oct 8, 2009
gmc wrote:
no jery ain't never run me off or whip me but he shore has sold me a lot of pills,and i know that every time the law wan't to know anything they go to jerry jones.
Apparently you have taken to many pills and it has screwed up your mental process.

Figure out what you need to do to get an education and free yourself of the addiction that you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunbright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people trying to act black (Aug '10) 11 hr Scott 118
Lets take a poll. Significant other texting oth... 13 hr sea 9
peggy langley (Jun '13) Sat Bill 5
sheriff should resign (Jan '15) Fri Uselesr 42
Bruce Leopper> Sevier County Snitch 1981 (Dec '10) Aug 27 Hump Hammer 10
Ashley smith Aug 27 Great person 1
morgan county snitch Aug 25 Funny 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunbright Mortgages