old friend

Oneida, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2010
he has went downhill and is a thief if he comes around your place you better keep an eye on everything
whats he into now

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Sep 2, 2010
whats good ol cody been into. havnt talked to him in a good while. wheres he livin and whos he datin these days.
hmmmmm

Cosby, TN

#3 Sep 2, 2010
he still lives in tha same place and he is datin a lil thing called morphine hahahaha he luvs that biotch so much he jus pulls her up in a syringe and shoots her right in his viens..... wut a P.O.S.
buttercup

Sunbright, TN

#5 Sep 4, 2010
Cody is a piece of shit and his whole family is too his mom does drugs and that is how he got hooked and they let evey drug addict in town come live with them, wonder y. and his real mom or sister which ever Karry (has 1 tooth)is on drugs and her husband/boyfriend Bobby is a thief and has been throwed out of 2 stores in wartburg.
candygirl

Deer Lodge, TN

#6 Sep 9, 2010
buttercup wrote:
Cody is a piece of shit and his whole family is too his mom does drugs and that is how he got hooked and they let evey drug addict in town come live with them, wonder y. and his real mom or sister which ever Karry (has 1 tooth)is on drugs and her husband/boyfriend Bobby is a thief and has been throwed out of 2 stores in wartburg.
You know them well I see.Everything you have said is the truth.Carrie is the sorriest woman on earth and Bobby well there isnt a word for him at all cause he is just a damn joke.I always wonder if Carrie was his mom or sister.Never could figure that out but either way he never had a chance from birth.Carrie is on methadone and xanax. Bobby is on methadone and xanax and god only knows what else they are on. Cathy the grandma is on methadone so you see Cody never had a chance at all.Its sad really.
cody

Cosby, TN

#8 Oct 3, 2010
JUST ASK wrote:
you people dont have anything better to do than to worry about whats not happening in your life, if you all r so worried about us come and ask us straight up to r face no u wont because u are hiding behind a fake name and living a fake ass life .( dont you know that i can see your IP ADDRESS ) DUMB ASS OH 1 MORE THING HE'S MY SON NOT MY BROTHER U KNOW SO MUCH
dont ya know what comes around goes around
Gina

Columbia, SC

#9 Oct 4, 2010
JUST ASK wrote:
you people dont have anything better to do than to worry about whats not happening in your life, if you all r so worried about us come and ask us straight up to r face no u wont because u are hiding behind a fake name and living a fake ass life .( dont you know that i can see your IP ADDRESS ) DUMB ASS OH 1 MORE THING HE'S MY SON NOT MY BROTHER U KNOW SO MUCH
I wouldnt worry about what people say about ya on here.Some people dont have a life and they are jealous of what others have.They want to sit and run there mouth about shit they know nothing about when everyone has something in there closet they dont want others to know.Keep on keepin on and to hell with everyone else. Peace!!!
Play Dough

Wartburg, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2010
Gina wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldnt worry about what people say about ya on here.Some people dont have a life and they are jealous of what others have.They want to sit and run there mouth about shit they know nothing about when everyone has something in there closet they dont want others to know.Keep on keepin on and to hell with everyone else. Peace!!!
I doubt there is anybody in this county or anywhere else for that matter that would be jealous of Cody Jones or anyone in his family. Cody with no job and a drug habit and then there is Cathy with no job, a drug habit and kids that are hooked on drugs and then there is carrie with her only 1 tooth and a lazy bum of a boyfriend and a criminal record and guess what else a drug habit. So it is hard to believe that someone would be jealous of the Jones.
ass kicker

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2010
that is right cathy screws samy for money to get her drugs and to get cody samatha some morfeine to shoot up they are good 4 nothing bum theves and peace of shits
Play Dough

Wartburg, TN

#12 Oct 5, 2010
ass kicker wrote:
that is right cathy screws samy for money to get her drugs and to get cody samatha some morfeine to shoot up they are good 4 nothing bum theves and peace of shits
Who is Samy?
Gina

Columbia, SC

#13 Oct 6, 2010
Why dont you people leave this boy alone.What is it any of your business what he does.I have known him for awhile now and he has always been polite around me.He is a good person that has made a few mistakes.Big sh*t!!!I dont think there is anyone our there who hasnt made a mistake or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunbright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Alisha Young dtf or has any pics online? 54 min Alisha Phillips 4
highland telephone over charging customers (Jan '15) 14 hr Cherri 6
Amanda Bates (Jan '14) 19 hr Cherri 9
Girl from tiger mart Sun Curious 1
Q Dawgs Sun Mister Roberts 1
Open prostitution case May 11 corp crime report 39
dennis lewallen May 6 Cherri 4

Sunbright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance