sure
Hannah

Huntsville, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2009
Yeah, why?
daisy

Jamestown, TN

#4 Sep 4, 2009
what kinda boy is he i used to talk to him but havent seen him in awhile heard he had a baby now
Hannah

Wartburg, TN

#5 Sep 4, 2009
Well I haven't heard too much about him lately but, yeah he does have a kid, I'm pretty sure..
friends

Gallatin, TN

#6 Sep 9, 2009
nash is alright, had rough times just like alot of us
daisy

Rowesville, SC

#7 Sep 9, 2009
what kind of rough times
friends

Gallatin, TN

#8 Sep 10, 2009
life in general just like anyone else, he's a good kid though
BarnRat

Huntsville, TN

#9 Sep 20, 2009
woahh yall dont know nash he had a baby with my cuzin who already has 2 kids by his brother bobby he is branded a thief hes a pill head hes a woman beater altho back in the day he was a pretty good guy but now its a shame really
WHAT

Jamestown, TN

#10 Sep 22, 2009
BarnRat wrote:
woahh yall dont know nash he had a baby with my cuzin who already has 2 kids by his brother bobby he is branded a thief hes a pill head hes a woman beater altho back in the day he was a pretty good guy but now its a shame really
let me get this straight nash had a baby by a girl that already had 2 kids by his older brother. what kinda of person is this that is what i call keeping it in the family.....
DudeMan

Huntsville, TN

#11 Sep 22, 2009
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
let me get this straight nash had a baby by a girl that already had 2 kids by his older brother. what kinda of person is this that is what i call keeping it in the family.....

if you notice alot of people leave people for their brothers around here........ and i do mean ALOT
dixiebell08

Huntsville, TN

#12 Sep 23, 2009
BarnRat wrote:
I totally agree with ya on that!!!
shirleytemple

Oneida, TN

#13 Sep 26, 2009
wait dont blame nash it aint his fault my cousin is a sleezy slut who started messin with him when he was 13 years old any kid that age will take what they can get
shirleytemple

Oneida, TN

#14 Sep 26, 2009
she was messin with nash while she was with bobby and then later on she got pregnant on purpose to make bobby mad and keep nash and bobby apart to keep family problems going on and on and nash has doun stuff but aint we all hes doin better know that all that matters aint itstacia's favorite cousin
lugnut

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2012
I think Bobby left her before all of that happened
SAY HELLO

Winfield, TN

#18 Dec 13, 2012
pray for these people these children are
god people
what i think

Oneida, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2013
I think he does Tommy Petree's dirty work
hate him

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2013
Nash is my uncle and I hate him! He's a piece of crap and all he does is lie and steal and do drugs he doesn't take care of his kid either!
humm

Lancaster, SC

#22 Apr 22, 2014
Raise em right n they dont end up like you all are saying all falls back on the parents.
The Hummer

Tucker, GA

#23 May 1, 2014
Nash is a dope head he will still or or anything for his drugs or dope so you are better off not wanting to be around him. His sister is the only one in the family that's not on drugs. Nash is a needle junky

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunbright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min Lol 146,100
election over 35 min onlooker 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Windy 9,328
Anyone else think she's smokin hot? 8 hr Joe 2
Saddle Up Stables 12 hr Saddle Up Stables 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr miss tuffet 8,618
Wayne potter Sat Sad 29
•••
•••
•••

Sunbright Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••