oh no you didnt

Huntsville, TN

#1 Apr 24, 2012
He is the biggest thief. Lock your doors.
TheO

Tuscaloosa, AL

#2 May 7, 2012
I agree. I've known this young man for over a year and I know for a fact he steals and lies constantly. He's a theif who needs to learn his lesson and he lies constantly you can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Not to mention how he treats the girls he dates. He is a pathetic low life and he is in every way disgusting.
barbara

Lancing, TN

#3 May 8, 2012
thats all we need is 1 more thief in sunbright!! got 1 of the biggest living behind me. hey should take every thief and cut off 1 hand, that way they might think twice before stealing again!!
Curious

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 7, 2012
TheO wrote:
I agree. I've known this young man for over a year and I know for a fact he steals and lies constantly. He's a theif who needs to learn his lesson and he lies constantly you can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Not to mention how he treats the girls he dates. He is a pathetic low life and he is in every way disgusting.
How does he treat the girls that he dates?
Curious

Rockwood, TN

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Excuse me, but can you tell me a little bit more about this young man? Age? Where he lives?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunbright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Humans 1 hr Amityville 1
Sunbright Police Chief 3 hr Want to no 1
Missing Man Oakdale 15 hr so sad 5
Tanya Beene (Feb '14) 20 hr Steve 2
Sick of presidental election let's talk Don and... Wed WTFWTF 19
cheating (Jan '14) Wed craftyjig 36
Craig patton Wed Cat 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunbright Mortgages