First Prev
of 2
Next Last
april

Wartburg, TN

#1 May 30, 2010
What do you all know on tonya she is dateing my brother and I don't know much about her can you tell me anything at all
Blab Blab

Oakdale, TN

#2 May 31, 2010
april wrote:
What do you all know on tonya she is dateing my brother and I don't know much about her can you tell me anything at all
I know that she comes from a messed up family. They steal, lie, do drugs and most of all gossip (that is what they do best and was taught by the best (her grandmother MaryLou) But if you are around this family for long you will figure themj out, I just hope you have enough sense to keep your secrets to yourself.
dooesnt matter

Troy, OH

#3 Jun 23, 2010
to blab blab you obviously dont know what the hell ur talking about because Mary Lou doesnt bother anyone and is one of the kindess people in sunbright...and the whole family isn't messed up but theres a couple who have made stupid mistakes just like everyone else in sunbright...and Tonya is a good person
Sunbright Citizen

Lancing, TN

#4 Jun 23, 2010
dooesnt matter wrote:
to blab blab you obviously dont know what the hell ur talking about because Mary Lou doesnt bother anyone and is one of the kindess people in sunbright...and the whole family isn't messed up but theres a couple who have made stupid mistakes just like everyone else in sunbright...and Tonya is a good person
Are you kidding? I have known that family my whole life and no not all is messed up but most of them are. Rita is the worst, she will do something and say that you did it. I would want them to know anything on me, I can tll you that. And Jeffrey steals anything he can and does all the drugs he can. And don't get on here and say that is a lie because you know it is the truth and everybody else does to.
Bigun

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2010
Yep thats rite! And she blowed me once for a ride to the fair! Wadn bad tho!
Sunbright Citizen

Lancing, TN

#6 Jun 24, 2010
Bigun wrote:
Yep thats rite! And she blowed me once for a ride to the fair! Wadn bad tho!
who did Rita or Tonya Neither would surprise me
Georgia

Englewood, CO

#7 Jul 2, 2010
lmao sounds like things have sure changed up with the people around there. however, we were kids when i left there
Pheonix

Columbia, SC

#8 Jul 6, 2010
the secret part i learnt the hard way with marylou but the rest of the family is ok . sure they have had a screwed up life who hasn't except for rich people and snobs but who are we to judge. sure people make mistakes and we all have to live with them and pay for what we have done in life when it is our time to go face our father in heaven.
none of ur damn business

Columbia, SC

#9 Jul 6, 2010
i heard jeff quite everything and is trying to have a family and do right. now frankie and rita are still going hard wonder how long that will last they both look 2 times older than they should, guess the drugs are getting to them they used to be good ppl once the drugs changed them guess they always do just wish they could see what it does to them and the ppl around them. marylou has always been there for anyone who needs it and u all no it she was a part of lous resteraunt a part of this town. tonya martin heard she started a family of her own and lives in oneida doing good not married two kids is that a sin? but she does live with the babys daddy is that a sin? pls tell me i want to no u alls opinion.
none of ur damn business

Columbia, SC

#10 Jul 6, 2010
and Lous Cafe was the gossip centrel of sunbright now its tigermart anyone agree?
Tonya Martin

Wartburg, TN

#11 Jul 12, 2010
This is to none of ur business why are you saying that me living with my boyfriend is a sin. You shouldnt be on here saying anything about me my kids are well taking care of. its my business if im married, not yours. and for everybody else talking about my granny she is the best person in the world. she would help anybody out. hell everyone in sunbright gossips what do you call getting on the computer talking shit about everyone called (GOSSIP)you do it too so if you want to talk about some one talk about yourself. as for jeffrey yeah he has made some mistakes but we all have. hes a good person to hes just caught up in the wrong crowd. why sont you all just talk about your own life and leave everybody elses alone. and this is for sunbright citizen and bigun ive NEVER blowed anybody for a ride to the fair (get a life)why dont you just tell me who you are.JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT MY GRANNY!!!!!!!!! find something better to do with your time.
Georgia

Englewood, CO

#12 Jul 13, 2010
Couldnt have said it better my self. i cant stand hypocritical judgemental people. probably hittin the pipe while they on here talkin bout everyone else. everyones life is different but noones is freakin perfect. while yall people judging others, look in the mirror.
tonyas cousin

Troy, OH

#13 Jul 15, 2010
u guys are sooo funny! rita has never blew anyone for a ride to the fair y would she ...she has always had a car dumbass!!!!!!! Jeffery is doing better than most the people in sunbright these days and if u want to talk about my granny have the balls to tell ur name BI*** and we will talk about it I promise!!!!! other wise shut ur pu**y a** mouth! And maybe tonya and I aren't married but at least we know who the daddy is and r with them unlike 75% of u guys who have gotten pregnant fu**ing for pills hos!!! so get a life!!!!!!!!!! and a job other then sucking dick for pills ..it doesn't count as a job....reality check....lol
Whatever

Columbia, SC

#14 Aug 23, 2010
She was a b-itch is high school.
lmao

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 24, 2010
I grew up with them they aren't bad people, and jeffrey was never big enough to scare a flea so why do you all fear that family?
Ron z28

Louisville, TN

#16 Sep 6, 2010
dooesnt matter wrote:
is this MS or EM
Ron z28

Louisville, TN

#17 Sep 6, 2010
tonyas cousin wrote:
u guys are sooo funny! rita has never blew anyone for a ride to the fair y would she ...she has always had a car dumbass!!!!!!! Jeffery is doing better than most the people in sunbright these days and if u want to talk about my granny have the balls to tell ur name BI*** and we will talk about it I promise!!!!! other wise shut ur pu**y a** mouth! And maybe tonya and I aren't married but at least we know who the daddy is and r with them unlike 75% of u guys who have gotten pregnant fu**ing for pills hos!!! so get a life!!!!!!!!!! and a job other then sucking dick for pills ..it doesn't count as a job....reality check....lol
is his EM?
Busted

Clay City, KY

#18 Sep 7, 2011
Is this the same one that just got busted last night?
wrong

Oneida, TN

#19 Dec 14, 2011
Whatever wrote:
She was a b-itch is high school.
I went to high school with Tonya.......she was far from being a bitch..she was really nice and still is.
Tonya

Mountain View, CA

#20 Jun 5, 2014
To whatever if I'm such a bitch why don't you tell me your name and you can find out if I'm a bitch I was never mean to anyone in school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunbright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vespie boy 5 hr Got it 1
torque wrench (Aug '09) 6 hr Got it 6
News Truckload Of Cash Required For Traffic Signal R... 7 hr Dr Wu 2
News Crime 34 mins ago 12:20 p.m.Former KPD patrolma... 8 hr Gentleman Dan Cal... 2
card reader (Apr '12) 12 hr sandyc 15
Prison Guard 15 hr curious 14
Veterans: Lock em up Mon nocrybaby 16

Sunbright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunbright Mortgages