Next Last
sasafrass

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Did Jason Freel's get married ?
sasafrass

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Does he have a girlfriend ? Not gossiping , just wondering !
Jasons girlfriend

Morristown, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2011
Yes. He has a girlfriend and I am her.:) Why are you wondering?
Sasafrass

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2011
I was passing thru town awhile back and he crossed my mind.
So, I just curious and wondered where life had taken him.
Thanks
Friend of his X

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Sasafrass wrote:
I was passing thru town awhile back and he crossed my mind.
So, I just curious and wondered where life had taken him.
Thanks
So are you the newest one?? If so, did he tell you yet?? If he didn't you'd better ask before it's too late!!
sasafrass

United States

#6 May 30, 2012
Friend of his X wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you the newest one?? If so, did he tell you yet?? If he didn't you'd better ask before it's too late!!
"No , I am not the newest one" I know he lived in this small community and thought someone whould know what became of him. I meant no harm in asking. It is sad to see people be so frank .... I meant no disprect to him nor his family....
manwhore

Wartburg, TN

#7 May 31, 2012
I mean to tell the truth and warn people. He DOES have herpes and he DOES NOT tell people. Go get a blood test.
alexa

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Awful lot of SLANDER going on here ... Ummmm your name is manwhore ? Now let.me get this right ..... Clearing my throat here. You are saying Jason is a whore and he has herpes ??? Well darlin thats slander !!! Whoooo eee ... Jason, you can sue the.paints off this person (and a few more) for S L A AN D E R !!!!! Put some money in your pocket Mr Freels !!!! Contact me back here in a private note. Lets talk some business.!!!
alexa

United States

#9 Dec 20, 2012
alexa wrote:
Awful lot of SLANDER going on here ... Ummmm your name is manwhore ? Now let.me get this right ..... Clearing my throat here. You are saying Jason is a whore and he has herpes ??? Well darlin thats slander !!! Whoooo eee ... Jason, you can sue the.paints off this person (and a few more) for S L A AN D E R !!!!! Put some money in your pocket Mr Freels !!!! Contact me back here in a private note. Lets talk some business.!!!
Yes, i am an attorney :)
Just Sayin

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Well, Alexa...if you really are an attorney then you will know that Mr. Freels could also be sued and made to pay money to all the women he infected with Herpes because he did not disclose the fact that he had it.
And, yes. I KNOW these statements written here by others to be true because he gave that shit to me.

And, there you have it.....Just Sayin'!!!!
Mrs Freels

Clinton, IL

#11 Feb 3, 2013
hmm wonder how many Jason Freels are in the USA..because my husband Jason Freels.... I know hasnt lived and dont live no where near Knoxville,TN!
fr0m linda jeffers

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Inurvis Whats Up Best Friend I Missd U U Was Heart I Dident Want T0 Leav U We Have A Sun T0gether Name Michel He L00ks U The My Her0 My Heart My W0rld Im S0rry I Left I H0pe See U S00n I L0ve U F0rever L0ve Linda

And Im 0n Face B00k As Linda Jeffers G0d Bless I N0 U D0nt Iny Thing
manwhore

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Jul 27, 2013
Yep....Mr. Freels got married....of course he had to marry someone from out of state since everyone from around here knows how he is and what he's got!
fr0m linda jeffers

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2013
Hay Jas0n Freels D0nt W0rry B0ut What They Say F0rget There Drama D0es That C0unt Ur Uhe L0ve My Life Im In L0ve With Ur My Heart L0ve Linda Ps Wicths Lay 0f Hes A Great Man I Mean It S0there G0d Bless U
fr0m linda jeffers

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2013
sasafrass wrote:
Does he have a girlfriend ? Not gossiping , just wondering !
Yes He D0es Lay 0f
Lenoir City, TN

#17 Sep 17, 2013
"I saw that"

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 22, 2013
Kjason i loved u all my life ur my heart
fr0m linda jeffers

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2013
H0pe Ur K G0d Bless U
fr0m linda jeffers

United States

#20 Oct 30, 2013
fr0m linda jeffers wrote:
H0pe Ur K G0d Bless U
I Meant I L0ve U And Ur Better Then That My Ph0ne Messd Up L0l W0w
fr0m linda jeffers

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2013
I Just Was Thinking B0ut H0w We Were Jas0n I Missed U S0el Much Ur The 0nly That Is In My Heart Il Always Keep U There I Have N0 0ne Im Singal Ur Pr0bly N0t But I D0 L0ve U Can Always U Are The L0ve 0f My Life And Always Will Be Linda Fr0m M0rqan C0unty Twin Lakes
Yel0w H0use Bl0und Hair And Blue Eyes H0pe U Rember Me We Were Young And In L0ve I Miss U Always Fr0 Linda Jeffers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunbright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nobody cares about you 10 hr Zander 4
Dirt bike wanted 22 hr Dirtboy 6
Tim Steelman running for County Executive. (Nov '16) 23 hr fact 13
Dr. Joe Miller Sat bob 7
James and felicity Sat lol 12
Finding fun on the highway. (Jun '16) Fri Dirty Old Man 3
Andy Ardts (Jul '16) Thu Wouldntyouliketoknow 5

Sunbright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance