cupcake huera

San Fernando, CA

#1 May 25, 2012
i wish something could b e done in regards to our homeless problem,im a proud sun valley born resident ,but i get really upset that our city hasnt done much about this problem ,i understand most of theese people have serious mental problems.i think that set of homeless people should be offered special help,there has to be some kind of solution for this problem which by the way we have had for quite some time .i understand they have nowhere to go,but most of them hang out at the park next to the monkey bars making it uncomfortable for people to take their kids to the park they need a pogram where thy can get reabilitation,somewhere where they can live for exchange of somekind of work,lets keep sun valley beautiful !thanks!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sun-Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 9 hr BUDSMOKER1503OC 1,712
Pit Bull Rescue Tia Torres husband ex-convict a... (Oct '07) 12 hr jayme Williams 513
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists May 22 California Bound 15
Review: Barry O Bernstein Law Office (May '10) May 21 Informed opinion 26
??ll May 20 nope 1
The Silver Fox Lounge May 20 Sir Guy 1
sylmar olivista middle school in lockdown wed... (Jun '09) May 20 leadfarmer 17
More from around the web

Sun-Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]