14-Year-Old Killed In NoHo Drive-By Shooting

Jan 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KCBS-TV Los Angeles

Jan 11, 2009 8:07 am US/Pacific Baudelio Guadalupe Jara, of North Hollywood, was shot about 2:30 p.m. Saturday in the 7200 block of Vineland Avenue in Sun Valley, near the west end of the airport, according to ...

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
World At A Climax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

CONGRUENT LOGIC:
Charles Manson's Hide-Away Gutted in Suspicious Fire
Charles Manson's former remote hide-out has been gutted in a suspicious fire, according to the Death Valley National Park Service. Authorities are not sure whether Barker Ranch, famous for being Manson's last home before he was nabbed by police for the notorious Tate-LaBianca murders, was torched accidentally or if someone maliciously tried to burn down the 70-year old mining cabin. Charles Manson hasn't yet tried to break out of prison but he said that he had fun telling the other guys and ladies to go out to rob and cut up old ladies and put a for sale sign on them to terrorize and trash the world as he said it while worshipping and praising Adolf Hitler with his logos of him.
Your friend

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

i miss u sparks ! who ever did thaqt to you i promise you that they will pay back okay !
i love you <33 and miss u thnks 4 everything
Your friend

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

RESt IN PEACE SPRKS !
i miss u and love u <3
Your friend

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

esa clumsy wrote:
<quoted text>
naeh i dont agree with u stop disrespecting
rest in peace the homie sparks..
man just let him rest in peace !
baudy dont listen to all these stupid imature people
Your friend

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Pony wrote:
Was the 14 year old a gang member also? If he was then they are doing us a favor by killing themselves off which makes me very happy so we can save out bullets for the real stupid gang butt buddies. If he was not a gang member then God rest his soul.
he was not in a gang so get ur straight and leave baudy alone and let him rest in peace ! man foreal
ANNA S

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

MAY YOU REST IN PEACE BAUDELIO.
AND IT IS SAD THAT THE POLICE REALLY DONT CARE TO FIND HIS KILLERS BUT GOD KNOWS AND MAY THEY GO TO HELL. ITS SAD TO KNOW THAT HE PAST AWAY BUT HAPPY TO KNOW HS IN A BETTER PLACE.SOON ONE DAY BABY ILL SEE YOU AGAIN I MISS YOU ALOT AND PEOPLE IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM DONT TALK EVEN IF YOU SAW HIM WEN WE WAS ALIVE THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU KNOW HOW HE WAS HE HAD HIS HEAD STRAIGHT HE WAS NOT A GANG MEMBER HE WANTED TO DO GOOD BUT LORD GOD TOOK HIM AND NOW HIS WATCHING OVER HIS FAMILY AND HIS REAL FRIENDS LOVE YOU BAUDY SOON ONE DAY LIKE I SAID MAY I SEE YOU..I LOVE YOU YOUR TRULY ANNA
triste

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

rip lil homie... we all miss you....
rip Baudelio G. Jara
Older Vato BFTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

It's sad to still see this still going on, whats sadder theirs no end in sight on stuff like this. It went on when I was younger running the streets of North Hollywood/Sun Valley and will continue on way past our deaths. The best and non affiliated members always gets caught in the middle.
CLUMSYBOY13

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

STOP DISRESPCTING U LAMES...REST IN PECIE I HEARD ABOUT U FROM A HOMIE THAT KNEW U AND UR BROTHER TOLD ME EVERYTHING...SERIO I HOPE 187 ON THOSE FOOS 113 TIMES..ITS A CYCLE OF HATE I MSORRY..IHATE U PEOPEL THAT DONT KNO WUSSUP N JSUT TALK sHhhhHH
Harold E Rimbey

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Harold E Rimbey
Harold E Rimbey

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Donald S. Rimbey is a RAT who ratted ou the driveby shooter to the police in this incedent. GOODBYE DON Bye Bye , You will be missed by all of our CHILDREN
chris

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

all u beaners do is shoot eachother! low class race...
JESSICA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

WHOEVER DIDNT KNOW THE HOMIE SPARKS SHOULDNT BE DISRESPECTING!!! GO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO ALL I GOTTA SAY IS REST IN PEACE LIL HOMIE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART<3333 WHO EVER DID THAT TO YOU WILL GET IT BACK!!!
Karina Ortega

Fallbrook, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

amy wrote:
baudelio was my friend i love him very much..please anybody with information please come forward his family and i are very upset about this.he will be missed..i wish the poice woud do more to stop this kind of stuff..R.I.P sparx i love you baby boy
I'm his cousin Karina Ortega ... I've been looking for his family on facebook because I cannot find them , We really need them , you know they are my fist family &' that's my grandma Lupe jara who is Baudelio Guadalupe Jara's grandma's sister .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sun-Valley Discussions

Search the Sun-Valley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 hr Pole swap 7,855
Those Who Fight Againt Israel 18 hr Your With Satan 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
Pacoima shooting victima s identity released Jul 29 KNIGHTOWL SLEEPYMALO 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
•••
•••

Sun-Valley News Video

•••
Sun-Valley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Sun-Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••